"That Moment" promises to deliver a new twist on the original scent. I've bravely sampled the two fragrances and attempted to give One Direction fans a review of each in terms we can all understand. At least two of us here in the Fashionista offices are open Directioners - that's the name for One Direction fans for the uninitiated. But what does that really mean? Or would their One Direction infection be on full display? "That Moment" is like Zayn hitting his high note in "You & I"; it's Single Liam, who just opened an Instagram and already stuffed it with selfies; it's Niall in a snapback playing a guitar on stage; it's Louis joining the Doncaster football team; it's Harry riding a motorcycle around Los Angeles (and adorably breaking down because come on Harry, a motorcycle, really?!). The British boy band composed of up of five "lads" between the ages of 18 and 20 (which makes crushing on them totally legal, just sayin') was formed two years ago on the British version of the X-Factor after being rejected as solo acts. Which variety would you like to review? I've bravely sampled the two fragrances and attempted to give One Direction fans a review … It can be confusing for a One Direction fangirl -- I refuse to use the word "Directioner," let's get that straight right now -- to know where to spend her hard-earned (hey, that bed isn't going to make itself) money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… June 10th 2020, 4:38 pm. Top notes are pink grapefruit, forest fruits and red currant; middle notes are freesia, jasmine and frangipani; base notes are woodsy notes, patchouli and musk. That Moment: The follow up to the smash hit that was "Our Moment," "That Moment" takes the notes of the original and ~spices them up~ to make it even more special. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. On Monday, One Direction, INTERNATIONAL BOY BAND SENSATION and Princes of My Heart™, released the follow up to their sell-out fragrance, "Our Moment." "Our Moment" is like Harry's pre-pubescent high note in "Gotta Be You" (which, bless him, he can no longer hit); it's Niall with braces; it's Louis wearing suspenders and cuffing his pants at the ankle; it's Liam's crinkly-eyed smile and self-professed "fear" of spoons; it's Zayn getting a comic-version tattoo of his fiancé. Start your review of One Direction Perfume - You and I Eau De Parfum 100ml 3.4oz! This process is automatic. It's the photoshoot equivalent of the Wonderland cover, pastel sweaters, puppies and all. Social media + one internationally loved boy band = a whole new kind of fan girl. The nose who worked on the fragrances is Sonia Constant. It's the photoshoot equivalent of British GQ, with black high-fashion looks and brooding faces (hate-tweets from the fans not included). We've already told you what these fanatics would wear on a fantasy date with the band members, and now we wanted to see what they would wear to meet their idols IRL. If "That Moment" was a One Direction girlfriend, it would be Little Mix member Perrie Edwards, whose love of '90s fashion and constantly changing hair color made Zayn want to put a ring on it. If "That Moment" was a One Direction tattoo, it would be Louis's "Oops" tattoo because this band seriously needs to chill out with the ink and I just wanted to take a moment ("That Moment" ba-dum-tiss!)

Stitch Design Lab, Bryan Abasolo And Rachel Lindsay, Take Control Lyrics Rihanna, Jessica Rudd Net Worth, Joseph City, Az Map, This Is Us Dvd Season 1-3, Justine Tordjman Age, Frightmare Over Farm 2020, How To Pronounce Emerge, Daughter Of Shanghai Tsai Chin, The Mermaid Cast, Banana Pi Bpi-m4 Vs Raspberry Pi 4, Ryzen 5 3600 Aio, Big Brother Season 3 Australia, Wwe Bayley Salary, Halo Wars Prophet Of Regret Strategy, Aham Cadr, Heatwave Sunglasses, High School Summer Movies, Dan Spitz Watches, One Day In Your Life Lyrics, Jb Smoove - You Are Here, How Much Is A Carton Of Marlboro Cigarettes In Florida, Career In Stock Market Analyst, Speedway License Branch Phone Number, Dow 36,000 Meaning, Charles Schwab Debit Card Limit, Rotary Shaver, Tyga Tattoos Kylie, Aj Tracey Songs, Hearthstone Nerfs, Morgan And Margaret On Mountain Man 2020, Everything Is Fair In Love And War Who Said, Current Amber Alerts Australia, Amber Alert Nyc September 25, 2020, Give Me Liberty Pdf, Marcus Emanuel Mitchell Height, Shawn Mendes Album Cover, Dax Volatility, Nobody Me Meme, Jessica Graf Net Worth, Farmers Daughter Restaurant Owner, Diamond Dallas Page Net Worth, Cbs Waiver Wire Pickups Football, Tim Dorsey Books Made Into Movies, Megan Park New Arrivals, Glen Davis Wife, Andrew Hansen Dead, Interested In Examples, Fabulous Cars Veevooo, Xavier: Renegade Angel Quetzalcoatl, Kirsten Vangsness 2019, Scoop Up The Jug For 10 Bands Song, Arthur Yates, Km Meaning In Text, Ferdinand Book, How Does A Circuit Breaker Work, Phoebe Saatchi Nigella, Elmore Leonard Bibliography, Lois Hamilton Cause Of Death, Have You Ever Seen The Rain Chords Ukulele, Wilshire 5000 Etf, Turtle Back Zoo Map, Redcon-1 Cast, Pretham 2 Cast,