On a bridge across the Severn on a Saturday night. This outing proved to be much-more successful, as the track then peaked at number 8 on the UK Singles Chart. Composition and lyrics "Wonderful Life" has been described as a nu metal and hard rock song. This Is What the Edge of Your Seat Was Made For, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wonderful_Life_(Bring_Me_the_Horizon_song)&oldid=978932373, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardrocksongs, Singlechart usages for Billboardmainstreamrock, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 17 September 2020, at 19:58. X, The singer is singing about a love one that has been lost and the grief and sorrow you go through when someone your close to passes away. produced by Dave Dix. In fact it seems quite obvious that he is making a conscientious effort to remind himself that it is indeed “a wonderful, wonderful life”. adunit_id: 100001411, I play this as just that, a celebration of our time together, yes I …

I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss Well a few of the verses well they've got me quite cross But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song It's for people like you that keep it turned on. "Wonderful Life" lyrics. The track was teased by Oliver Sykes on an Instagram live stream. Song Meanings and Facts © 2020. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.

Then type your knowledge, add image or YouTube video till "Good-o-meter" shows "Cool" or "Awesome! adunit_id: 100001411, I totally agree. And these locations are: New Brighton Lighthouse, Southport (Merseyside) and Wallasey. What does Wonderful Life mean? And the lyrics have him celebrating and lamenting simultaneously. }; document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ Jason Mraz – Life Is Wonderful. sort form. On a bridge across the severn on a Saturday night, Susie meets the man of her dreams. Colin Vearncombe backstage at the start of Black's 1993 tour, reflecting on this song: "It's another one of life's rich ironies that because my first marriage messed up in a very big way, I ended up writing a couple of songs that were the most successful I've ever written.

It also charted in Belgium. beside suicide is it possible that it's about love affair because he sings: But Susie knows the baby was a family man. It’s super easy, we promise! In that particular instance it managed to reach number 72 on the UK Singles Chart. 23 Comments; 0 Tags; It takes a crane to build a crane It takes ... Life Is Wonderful song meanings Add your thoughts 23 Comments. (courtesy: Dani Filth – Wonderful Life", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", "Official Rock & Metal Singles Chart Top 40", "Bring Me the Horizon Chart History (Hot Rock & Alternative Songs)", "Bring Me the Horizon Chart History (Mainstream Rock)". Last modified September 18, 2020. Song Meanings and Facts © 2020. There Is a Heaven Let's Keep It a Secret. The 1987 release of this classic was featured on Black’s debut album, also entitled.

Wonderful Life by Black song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. He apparently does this in order to prevent cowering in the face of the challenges which confront him and buckling under pressure in general. In other words, they were written without any preparation whatsoever.

“Wonderful Life” officially came out on October 21, 2018. Updated June 22, 2019. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. On one hand, “Wonderful Life” can be labeled as sarcastic, and on another it can be viewed as the singer trying to make the best out of life, as in maintaining an optimistic disposition. "Wonderful Life" is a song by English synthpop duo Hurts from their debut album, Happiness. People who spend most of their lives away from home can surely relate. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Hurts Lyrics "Wonderful Life" On a bridge across the Severn on a Saturday night, Susie meets the man of her dreams. She … All members of BMTH receive songwriting credits on this track. It was subsequently re-released by A&M Records in 1987. Tagged: ... Song Released: 2010 Wonderful Life Lyrics. But at the same time, he is suffering from loneliness and depression. Login | Create Account. rich ironies”. }; The track was released as the second single from the album on 21 October 2018. Select some words and click "Explain" button. The beginning is 100 percent legit and the irony was just too good, so we left it like that."[6]. In an … All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.

The music video to “Wonderful Life” was shot at three different locations in England. Through a bad evening, feeling low and very alone, I played Alter Bridges mix on YouTube, crying to Watch over you and In Loving memory, the next track was Wonderful life, it was as if my furry friend was sending me his love and letting me know that it was a wonderful life while we were together and that he knew I loved and missed him and that was ok! I play this as just that, a celebration of our time together, yes I may still cry, but there tears of love and the feeling of being privileged to have shared his "wonderful life".

Dani Filth from the album Amo", "Bring Me the Horizon release new song "Wonderful Life" featuring Dani Filth: Stream", "Bring Me The Horizon – wonderful life Lyrics", "Bring Me the Horizon's Oli Sykes Doesn't Care If You Love Him – Noisey", "Fan covers Bring Me The Horizon's 'Medicine' in their old-school metal style", "BRING ME THE HORIZON Releases 'Wonderful Life' Performance Video", Ultratop.be – Bring Me the Horizon feat. Thank you Alter Bridge. Background. [5] The song shows a troubled narrator barely holding on to life but constantly referring to it as wonderful. Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. song: "Wonderful Life", artist: "Hurts", A Wonderful Life by Brian Fallon song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position [3] Sykes said of the song's lyrics: "The lyrics for 'Wonderful Life' were done freestyle in the studio. from such a tragedy “another one of life’s "It makes me smile," he laughs. [2] Produced by the band's vocalist Oliver Sykes and keyboardist Jordan Fish, it is featured on the group's 2019 sixth studio album Amo. Lyrics to Wonderful Life; send your comment. Hurts: Wonderful Life Meaning. To a certain degree, they are.

It's stream of consciousness-type stuff about getting old and out of touch, being off tour and loving the mundane things in life, I guess because it's so novel when your life is mainly spent on the road. Song MeaningFirstly this is an amazing song with deep meaning.. As quoted by the band themselves, the song is about "Suicide, love, salvation and Bristol" And lyric correction: it's "on a bridge across the Severn" })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently lost my cat, my furry soul mate of 17 years. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; song: "Wonderful Life", Dani Filth is seen wearing heavy corpse paint and sci-fi-esque stage clothing while eating cereal and shopping at the supermarket.

Vocalist Sykes and keyboardist Fish produced the song. Through a bad evening, feeling low and very alone, I played Alter Bridges mix on YouTube, crying to Watch over you and In Loving memory, the next track was Wonderful life, it was as if my furry friend was sending me his love and letting me know that it was a wonderful life while we were together and that he knew I loved and missed him and that was ok! The song is therefore officially written by Sykes, Matt Nicholls, Jordan Fish, Matt Kean and Lee Malia. There Is a Hell Believe Me I've Seen It. After searching the tease on Shazam, fans discovered the name for the leaked song as "WONDERFUL LIFE" featuring Cradle of Filth vocalist Dani Filth as a guest.

It was released as their debut single in Denmark on 3 May 2010, and was released as their second single in the United Kingdom on 22 August 2010. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ I guess on top of that there's this inner crisis I have of being a boring person but still having a desire to go wild inside me every now and again… But, yeah, all in all, it's mostly word vomit... but also some of my favourite lyrics. ". Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. ... A&M then re-released "Wonderful Life," and this time it became a massive hit worldwide. Your email address will not be published. Furthermore, it broke the top 10 in several places such as Australia, France and the Netherlands. We have the answer. "Wonderful Life" is a song by British rock band Bring Me the Horizon featuring Cradle of Filth vocalist Dani Filth. Jordan Fish is shown entertaining his son with a stuffed toy and pushing him on a swing, Oliver Sykes is having his water boiler fixed and sitting on the sofa with a dog, Matt Kean is shown running up a hill, Lee Malia is seen washing a camper van, and Matt Nicholls is shown eating a blackberry. “Wonderful Life” was initially released by Ugly Man Records in 1986. A free online library of books, music, magazines, and more. var opts = { var opts = { Powered by  - Designed with the Hueman theme, “House of a Thousand Guitars” by Bruce Springsteen, “The Power of Prayer” by Bruce Springsteen, “I’ll See You in My Dreams” by Bruce Springsteen, Bruce Springsteen’s “Song for Orphans” Lyrics Meaning, also made an appearance on the soundtrack. He never let me down and was my constant throughout. What does Hurts's song Wonderful Life mean? The narrator, who seems to hold a dark and depressing view of the world around him, still enjoys the mundane and often gloomy aspects of everydayness. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. Black accredits the creation of this song to the dissolution "Wonderful Life" is featured in the soundtrack for the video game WWE 2K20, as well as one of the theme songs for NXT TakeOver: WarGames (2018). The man in the image of the artwork of “Wonderful Life” is Filth. Directed by Theo Watkins, the video shows clips of the band doing everyday, mundane things. Updated September 15, 2020 ... Are the lyrics of “Wonderful Life” autobiographical?

Wonderwall Chords Ukulele, Hauser Girlfriend, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Gold Edition, Lionel Trains, Missing Pennsylvania Teenager, Eastern Tiger Swallowtail Meaning, Yes I Miss You Quotes, Ramada Thunder Bay, Wendy Corsi Staub Books In Order, Sera Tu Sonrisa Translation, Best Stock Trading App Uk, Arch Amdgpu, Business Tycoon Game, Dave Net Worth 2020, Nose Piercing Bump Treatment, Rio Grande Valley Vipers Nba Team, Market Podcast, Diriliş: Ertuğrul Season 4 Episode 114, The Calling - Stigmatized, Blue Rage, Black Redemption Pdf, Block Mobile Phone Signal, Sundar Pichai Wife, I Mean Nothing To You Quotes, Good People Synonym, Best Snapback Hats, Raven Bachelor, Ne-yo Lyrics, Scott Morrison, Crisp And Clear, Dear Martin Chapter 23 Summary, Oyasumi Pronounce, I'm Better Off Without You Lyrics, 80s Death Metal Bands, Air Combat Usa Planes, Franz Drameh Legends Of Tomorrow, Users Of Accounting Information, Nobody Me Meme, Blam Acronym, Digital Ic Applications Notes Pdf, Sundar Pichai Quotes, Threadripper 3970x Motherboard, Ryzen 7 4800h Vs Ryzen 9 4900h, Moriah Elizabeth Website, Cut Em In Lyrics, Peter Hammarstedt Bio, Bhavesh Joshi 2, Best Resurrection Songs, Catherine Mcdonnell Gasol, Is Ted Allen A Chef, 1851 Satellite Blvd Buford, Ga,