var abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); Did we make a mistake? My dad (Jim Walton) is 70 and it’s something he and I continue to do together. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1);

PS: The riding in Northwest Arkansas really is that good.

if(! 1. //show_zero = true; Submit a correction and help us fix it. } } It’s exactly what Tom Walton is talking about. var abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); }

Consider using a budgeting app that tracks your net worth for you automatically. } else {

In Bentonville it’s about quarter mile from the downtown square to singletrack and that’s pretty special for the people who live here.”. abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]];

} else { Photo courtesy IMBA/Liz Chrisman. } else { From the main square in downtown Bentonville, it takes about seven minutes of pedaling on the paved Razorback Regional Greenway to reach the first of several sectors that make up the 40-mile Slaughter Pen Mountain Bike Trail System. if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { }

} else { Tommy Walton ruling planet is Sun. jQuery('#countdown_5f9aefbf6cf800_36045115').html(text); The British pound is the world’s oldest currency that is still in use, dating back to the 8th century.

President Woodrow Wilson was pictured on the front. jQuery('#countdown_5f9aefbf6eead4_37205149').html(text); var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]);

More importantly, according to the Walton Family Foundation, 27,000 students are participating in bicycle programs in local schools — and asking for bikes, not PlayStations in their letters to Santa. So what is the net worth of Tommy Walton now and how wealthy is he?
Tommy Walton is a member of chefs. – What does it mean if you were born on July 25, 1962? However, the highest ever printed was a $100,000 note from December 18, 1934, to January 9, 1935.

} start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); “For me riding a bike is about the most fun you can have,” said Walton, whose personal bike is a Specialized 6Fattie.
But when it comes from a guy who could literally do whatever he wants for fun, and he chooses mountain biking, it hits home just a little bit more. !0;

if(loop_range == 'h') { if(diff <= 999) { } Early Romans used salt as money. var delimiter = ' ';

start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear());

Tommy Walton ‘s wealth comes from being a chef. } How to calculate net worth: Calculating your net worth really isn’t all that hard, but it requires that you gather all the information surrounding your current assets and liabilities. Did you know: The first paper money was made in China over 1,000 years ago. loop_range = seconds['hour']; Born into the billionaire Walton family, he is a director of Walmart, the world's largest company by revenue, co-founder of private equity firm RZC Investments, which bought British cycling brand Rapha in 2017, and founder of Game Composites, a composite aircraft manufacturer. } else { !seconds[display[i]]) { text += (text.length ? if(diff > 0) { while(start2 > new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range)) {

Walton has also gotten behind another major mountain bike movement, the National Interscholastic Cycling Association, which has launched an Arkansas League. What started as a quaint five-and-dime store in even quainter Bentonville, Arkansas, became the world’s largest retailer, and made the Waltons America’s wealthiest family, with a current net worth well north of $100 billion. Photo courtesy IMBA/Liz Chrisman. }; He has his own helicopter to get around in. } } else { } And he learned to ride in a place you’d associate with mountain biking: Flagstaff, Arizona, where Walton studied at Northern Arizona University. . 's' : '') + '