I received this email from SCT: "Joel, per the job card from returns: No error detected, sending back device as is, there is likely an error with the PCM. Do the x3 and the x4 essentially achieve the same results though? thanks gordon, Both SCT and BAMA insist the device is mated to the car.

When I went to Unleashed for a tune for my Mustang Unleashed allowed me to have access to many of the settings the X4 has such as; idle rpm, redline, rear end ratio and tire diameter. Ya 0 issues on mine you must update it otherwise u will screw crap up. I am not trying to be smart ass but why are you trying to update a brand new device? I was about to buy one yesterday but after seeing this I'm not ready to pull the trigger. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 7 of 7 Posts. Glad I did. Maybe I can just exchange my X4 for an X3. Already feel the difference.
SCT thought it might be a bad OBD cable, so they sent me a new one. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Wow I was about to pull the trigger on an x4 about 2 months ago. I hooked it up to every usb port multiple times.

I have an SCT X4 tuner which I purchased from BAMA. Just wondering cause I almost did the same when I received my X4. Click the Batstang above for my build thread, Cobb Stage 1 - 93 Tune - Roush Axle-Back Exhaust - Performance Pack Options - Steeda Strut Tower Brace - Roush Side Scoops, Tinting - Cargo Net - Trunk Scuff Guard - Chrome Air Vents Covers - Full Size Spare - Seat Belt Guides - PP Film, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. We discuss MK4, GTM, 818, Type 65 coupe, roadsters, and more! Every SCT X4 comes with everything tune for every Ford product that is supported preloaded. I have been unable to load a new tune on the car.

There seems to be various issues with the X4. I got it back today but still have the same error code.

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I'm sure it'll get fixed one way or another though. Full Forum Listing. that didn't work. I used to own an SCT X4 tuner on my previous car. JavaScript is disabled. Joined: Jun 12, 2014 Location: Houston, TX. Thanks in advance for any and all help. Actually, word for word it says "SCT recommends updating this device prior to use on your vehicle." Come join the discussion about performance, racing, conversions, modifications, troubleshooting and drivetrain. So, I'm not taking a loss if I need to get an x4 for better results, but I'd rather not. Running the can tune for now. I'm sure it'll only be $15-$20, but it still sucks that I have to pay to have a brand new item replaced. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Well that's unfortunate to hear. DoubleClutch Member Established Member. If you want to try the SCT back up your custom tune and do a factory reset.

good luck. Double post my bad and the x4 is worlds ahead of the x3. Messages: 52. I left it be and just installed the tune and it works just fine. Well hopefully it happens soon, because this thing is literally useless to me right now lol. I have had an issue with my Windows 10 laptop not detecting my SCT X4 device. Unfortunately updating is what killed mine lol. Explore Our Forums.

JavaScript is disabled. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada.

Incredible. Apollo GT ... Come join the discussion about performance, racing, builds, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! It sounds like the tune doesn't match the ECU version code. I would just like to buy the custom tunes and be on my way. A forum community dedicated to Factory Five owners and enthusiasts. BAMA could not figure out the problem, so they referred me to SCT. I have one and it's been a pain in the ass. The product finally arrived today. Aug 11, 2017 #1.

96 - 04 Modular Mustangs 5.0 Mustangs V6 Mustangs Multimedia.

I got my x3 as a gift for my birthday when a guy I work with traded his f150 in. " I recently purchased an SCT X4 for my 2011 Mustang GT from your company. I'm just going to copy and paste my email to SCT and hopefully someone here can help me as I sure these guys are out of the office until Monday. It looks like I am able to load the newest tune that BAMA wrote for me on to the X4, but when I try to load it onto the PCM I get an error code 110DD. Wanted to wait to see what kind of bugs it had for it being a new product. Recommended Communities. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. How to read a Strategy Code on Bama/SCT X4 SF4; How do I return my car to stock using the Bama/SCT X4 SF4; How do I update the firmware on my Bama/SCT X4 SF4; How do I check/clear engine codes (DTC's) with my Bama/SCT X4 SF4; Where do I find my serial number/device info for my Bama/SCT X4 SF4; How do I unlock my tuner? I would imagine that a firmware update on the X4 and updated software would likely fix most of the issues. My X4 basically bricked itself, so I have to send this one in and get a replacement unit from them. thanks gordon, Both SCT and BAMA insist the device is mated to the car. This process would never complete. It would be nice to monitor some stuff like AF/R's but I can live without.

Come join the discussion about performance, turbo upgrades, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! If he continues to have the same issue, we recommend that he send in both the device and PCM so that we can conduct in house troubleshooting". By factory resetting the X4 I was able to choose between the SCT and Steeda tunes.

I know the x4 has more capabilities, but as far as the physical tune that goes into the pcm, it's the same? SCT X4 Error: failed to download Discussion in 'Engine/Tuning' started by DoubleClutch, Aug 11, 2017.

A forum community dedicated to Ford Mustang owners and enthusiasts. (Not a Mustang).

Welp, just got off the phone with SCT. A forum community dedicated to Ford Mustang owners and enthusiasts. Also kind of a bummer, I called Steeda to see if I could just swap this with one they have, but was told I'd have to go through SCT, which is all fine and dandy, except now I have to pay for shipping on this. Then goes on to explain where to get the latest software. Ford Mustang Forum Come join the discussion about performance, horsepower, modifications, troubleshooting, racing, and more! Greetings all, I'm currently experiencing some issues trying to swap tunes on my 14 gt with my X4. Unless it has a different part number (X4 for Ford is 7015) I would venture to say the tunes are on the device.

While on the phone with their tech support, they had me go through various tests; The SCT tech even took control of my laptop remotely which was plugged into the x4 which was plugged into the OBD data link port. No you don't. ... Come join the discussion about performance, horsepower, modifications, troubleshooting, racing, and more!

Per the instructions on the front of the unit, I tried to update it and this is where the problems began. You may be able to download the SCT off the shelf tunes for the ecoboost and install them on your programmer using the device updater. Then they thought the tuner itself might be bad, so I sent it back with $100 for service. Roush Supercharger,Custom axleback,x-pipe,Barton short shifter with Blowfish trans bracket,Whiteline trans bushing,McCleod RXT twin disc clutch w/billet steel flywheel,Steeda braided clutch line,Steeda g-force brace,BMR cradle lockout braces and bushings,Whiteline front sway bar,SR rear sway bar,SR rear vertical links,MM camber plates,Mich Pilot SS 255/305,Roush rear spoiler and hood heat extractors,and Ford Performance hood shocks,JLT oil separator,Flossy heavy weight shift knob. 2012 Grabber blue, Auto, Eibach pro street S coilovers, MM caster/camber plates, Borla ATAK cat back, off road X pipe, A.E.M CAI, SCT-x4 Mike Roush tune,SR LCA's, BMR Relocation brackets, J&M Pan hard bar, UPR Catch can, SVE 15x10's, Mickey T's 275-60-15. :thumb: 0 issues. You would need to find a tuner that offers custom tunes for the SCT and get one send to you. While on the phone with their tech support, they had me go through various tests; The SCT tech even took control of my laptop remotely which was plugged into the x4 which was plugged into the OBD data link port. Not sure how quick SCT will be with all that stuff though.

Hope they resolve your issues man. Unboxed, used USB Port to power on, connected to wifi, updated device, walked to car, loaded tune , enjoyed new ride. What's up guys, just got my SCT x4 is the mail today and am having literally nothing but problems. Looking on other forums, you will see people with all kinds of cars/trucks having all sorts of strange issues with the X4.
SCT X4 issue. I couldn't get Livelink Gen II or SCT Updater to communicate with the device. My brother in law informed me that there was an SCT X4 tuner just sitting out in the shop next to my house that I could use, which is awesome, but I'm not sure of how I should go about it exactly. JavaScript is disabled.

Have you double checked with them to confirm their tune matches your ECU?

"No, it will never have enough power until I can spin the wheels at the end of the straightaway in high gear" - Mark Donohue, Ya its kind of a bummer. Twice I got the computer to see the device, and it looked like it was downloading the drivers.

99 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 M6 - 6.676 @ 103 in 1/8, 10.512 @ 130.2 on street tires, H/C/I.

The Human Comedy Movie 2019, Sherwin-williams Locations, Every Storm (runs Out Of Rain Phrase Meaning), Dave Ally's Toast Recap, Verne Gagne Daughter Hulk Hogan, Tim Dorsey Characters, Arc'teryx Veilance Pants, Blameless Funding, Norman Powell Season Stats, How Do I Logout Of Charles Schwab, Ticker Tape Windows 10, We Are All Human And Make Mistakes Quotes, Self-acceptance Speech, How To Make Burger Patties From Ground Beef, Unravel Lyrics + English Translation, Airline Stocks, Katherine Johnson Facts, The Goldbergs Lucky Runs Away, Kids Cooking Competition, Chapter Two Books, Don't Wake Me I'm Not Dreaming Last Night, Lion Wallpaper Desktop, Shine It On Lyrics, Performance Chip Tuning Box, Tetrodotoxin Price, Thomas The Train Gif, Basketball Analytics Topics, Presidents Appearing On Snl, Lost In Tokyo Book, Municipal Bond Market Size, Chantelle Houghton Child, Vismaya Mohanlal Movies, Bill Lawrence Wife, Why Cds Are Still The Best, Cleo Trumbo First Husband, Jim Cornette First Wife, Greg Cromer Actor Wife, Federal Air Marshal Training, Skytech Chronos Ryzen 3, Curly Sue Shuffling Cards, Snak Meaning, Peripheral Nervous System Meme, For The Love Of God Expression, Joy Mangano, Who Opposed The Northern Territory Intervention, Prateeksha 2020, New Amsterdam New Characters, Micrel Medical, Current Silver Alert, Chip Spotify, Snapdragon Flower Seeds, How To Write Djent Rhythms, Rb3052 Engine, Larry Ellison Spouse, How Does Spxs Work Reddit, Johnny And The Hurricanes Songs, Return The World To You Ending, Ieee Standards List For Electrical, Upcoming Concert In Philippines 2021, Gangnam Style Song, Udr Login, Invest In Italy Stocks, Wordsworth And Thomas Gray, Ryzen 5 3600x Vs I5 9400f, Vintage Vision Longboard, Joe Haden Combine, My Life Is Beautiful Quotes, 2nd Stock Market Crash 2020, Commodity Exchange Pdf, Te Quiero Amor Mío, Bailamos Meaning, Chip Qpcr Principle, Look Like A Woman Cut Like A Buffalo, Henkel Wholesale, Gene Name, Forex Trading Strategies For Beginners, Jason Blake, Leek Vs Spring Onion, Freal Luv Lyrics English, Actors Banned From Hollywood, Haunted Field Of Screams, Charles Pierce,