A ROCKET LAUNCHER? North Korean Torturer: You are a spy! Tom Cruise took them when he bailed on this piece of crap. I hate DVD double dipping! Yeah, that one made more sense. Shot in Bolivia, the film stars Michael Shannon, Veronica Ferres and Gael García Bernal and was written and directed by … s.parentNode.insertBefore(n, s);

INT. Eh? She's wearing some kind of creepy cosplay getup! 29 Oct. 2020. Uh-huh. SALT When they blow up a spy, they don’t just blow their cover - they blow up their whole cover life. Where the hell are our goddamn helicopters?! Then LIEV targets THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD with NUCLEAR WEAPONS! Or just drink vodka with my daddy/husband's killer instead. YOU were the Russian spy all along? Please let me go home.

}(document, "script")); Evelyn Salt: [being dragged out and tied down] Please let me go home. Web. These pages were left over from when you were being played by Tom Cruise. Movie Screenplays A through M. Click here for Movies N through Z. Download Free Movie Screenplays in PDF format. It makes me want to SHOOT PEOPLE! Look! Liev! So in order to prove your loyalty I am going to shoot your husband. The Editing Room has been around since 1998 and features over 1,000 Abridged Scripts for movies. Goddamnit Noyce, would you just pick one version of events and stick with it please? I played a hacker that one time back in the 90s, didn't I?

You FAIL! Only after I compared the screenplay to the movie, did I realize how much tighter the movie was. I work for Rink Petroleum and Gas. Kudos go to Wimmer for writing a page-turner and then making it even better. Free Movie Screenplays A-M robportil 2020-06-11T16:54:55+00:00. And by "more" I mean "not a damn bit of". SUPER COOL "IMPENETRABLE" UNDERGROUND PRESIDENTIAL BUNKER. They're like Cliff's Notes for your favorite movies, except Cliff thinks your favorite movie sucks. The Theatrical Cut or the Extended Cut? Our site lets you read or download movie scripts for free. ANGELINA RUNS! But wait, didn't you also attempt to kill the Russian president, beat up, shoot, and/or taser a bunch of innocent police officers, CIA and Secret Service agents and, oh yeah, totally FAIL to save the President of the United States AND Andre Braugher? We truly appreciate your support. The Russians just tried to kill you! Angelina could have shot me but she didn't. Salt goes on the run, using all her skills and years of experience as a covert operative to elude capture.

Whoa, that's big talk coming from Not Sabretooth over here. .

Damnit, what was the name of that movie again? Are you telling me the Russians have access to the "Bourne" DVDs too?! HollywoodScriptShop.com has the real and entire Salt Script. Do you see I finally got that helicopter I wanted? And they appointed YOU as a UN Goodwill Ambassador? Only a moron would believe that! Or maybe I'll tie his limbs to wild horses and tear him apart.

ANGELINA unloads a FUCKSTORM of BULLETS at LIEV, but he's protected by BULLETPROOF GLASS! What happened to your press-on mutton chops?

Salt's efforts to prove her innocence only serve to cast doubt on her … Salt, Agente Salt.

They're like Cliff's Notes for your favorite movies, except Cliff thinks your favorite movie sucks. Am I badass or what? Who is Salt?. Kurt Wimmer was born in 1964. So now I'm hauling your ass off to spy jail! ANGELINA uses her MAGIC HACKING POWERS to open the bunker door, stops the NUKES, and buys LIEV a FIRST CLASS TICKET straight to FUCKING HELL via AUTOEROTIQUE ASPHYXIATION! How the hell did she do that?! They're all in "Knight and Day". So, yeah, shedding some tears or showing any sign of human emotion would fit right here in this spot. Please, I'm not a spy. Welcome to the Internet Movie Script Database (IMSDb) If you enjoy movies you've come to the right place, we have the biggest collection of movie scripts available anywhere on the web. And Liev was the real spy! And now, without further ado, here are the screenwriting tips I learned from comparing the script and film versions of Salt: ANGELINA SHOOTS THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF THE RUSSIANS!

Please. The CIA chases ANGELINA! happening in Russia the day before it happens. it is that I no longer have anything to fear. KURT WIMMER & BRIAN HELGELAND... 1/16/2009, (function (d, t) { Evelyn Salt: I'm not a spy. (a beat as the stare) Ted, if they’ve mistaken me for their long lost spy, then they’ve … That's for remaking The Omen. I dream about your toned masculine body pressed up against mine and... hey wait a second.

It's Angelina! Are you selling secrets for. He's just some wacky hobo who walked in off the street! Abridged Scripts are short(-ish) screenplays for films that just cover the highlights. Angelina, you've got a little blood on your blood. You know, like that Kennedy guy did? You get it? out a nut job from the real thing faster than you. … Write your screenplay and focus on the story with many helpful features. Okay, I believe you. Anyway, I blow up world now. No, Angelina! DANIEL and his metrosexual group of EVIL RUSSIANS have ANGELINA's HUSBAND! Hey! Did you sell them along with the rest of your dignity? Don't we have helicopters? But not really though. ANGELINA is captured by CHIWETEL and is TAKEN AWAY. We can't believe him, Chiwetel! LIEV goes APESHIT and KILLS EVERYBODY! Are you serious? Let's see, we've got a table, a fire extinguisher, and some unmarked chemicals. This would be a good time for me to mourn the loss of my dead husband, whose love and loyalty made me overwrite my Russian childhood programming and decide to save America. Damnit! more…, All Kurt Wimmer scripts | Kurt Wimmer Scripts. https://www.scripts.com/script/salt_17379. The name of the assassin: Evelyn Salt. Out of the blue, a Russian spy walks into their offices and offers a vital piece of information: the President of Russia will be assassinated during his forthcoming visit to New York City to attend the funeral of the recently deceased U.S. Vice President. AKA: Salt Ugynok, subtitle by Amir, Солт, Edwin A. It no matter, Comrade Angelina. And that's EXACTLY why I believe him! - But if we got down to the subtleties of English... - Ted, Mike's gonna be waiting for me at home. Including ANDRE BRAUGHER! No one, that's who. Eh? That's cheating! That's beyond retarded! If I have gained anything by damming myself. The SECRET SERVICE A.I. The Russians must have secret government access to "MacGyver" reruns! I can totally make a bong out of this, but I think I'll make a rocket launcher instead. We need to nuke their commie asses! ANGELINA is wearing a FUR HAT because FUCK YOU that's why. I don't get it. No way! You're all getting your asses kicked by someone with the same amount of muscle mass as Dakota Fanning!

Click the link below to see pictures of the item and get details on the script. This script published under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0 License, Last Updated: Thu, Oct 29, 2020 @ 12:07 PM EDT. Whether you're fan, collector, screenwriter or all 3 you'll love your own copy of this great script. I must tell you I deeply in love with you. Eh? It's okay, our helicopters are tracking her. Mr. President!

Okay, seriously, which version is this, Noyce? But then who will want to buy the "Unrated Extended Extremely Awesome Ultra-Tricked Out Director's Cut" on DVD and Blu-Ray?

No, but let's just keep going. I … We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. The Editing Room has been around since 1998 and features over 1,000 Abridged Scripts for movies. Arm the nukes! I guess now would be a good time to open up that Family-Sized can of whoopass I stuffed inside my fur hat.

Wait, aren't we the CIA? "use strict"; No! Whatever. Her loyalty will be tested when a defector accuses her of being a Russian spy. Or is this another Manchurian mindfuck? She must not have seen your performance in "2012". ANGELINA infiltrates the tightest security in the world by dressing up as a bad MICHAEL JACKSON IMPERSONATOR. But she is CORNERED in an abandoned office! life is not worth blowing operational cover. Yes! Get listed in the most prominent screenplays collection on the web! My bad!

He is a writer and director, known for Total Recall (2012), Equilibrium (2002) and Law Abiding Citizen (2009). n.src = "//paypal.adtag.where.com/merchant.js"; Welcome to our Salt movie script page!

The Movie Police should've revoked your fucking acting license for agreeing to make that dog turd. Please, I'm not who you think I am. starring Angelina Jolie. Oops! Now everything WILL be illuminated! Because that would make me a bad guy, and I don't play bad guys unless I'm 100% CGI with high heeled feet and a tail. Home   Movie Scripts    TV Scripts    New Scripts    Signed Scripts   FAQ   Shipping   View Cart   Privacy Policy  Refund Policy  Contact Us, © Copyright  2020  HollywoodScriptShop.com. You CAN NOT be serious! But she uses WIRE WORK to evade them! Oh, to hell with it. Theatrical? Or one of those magic all-seeing satellites from Enemy of the State? S o they can’t go back. Click on links below to download PDF scripts.

Please call them. This script published under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0 License Shoot her in the lips! She's vulnerable there! But I just saved the world! But if I let you go, you must promise never to play a secret agent ever again. Synopsis: Salt and Fire is about a mysterious hostage-taking where the leader of a small scientific delegation is deliberately stranded with two blind boys in an area of gigantic salt flats. Order yours today! Wait!

Why should I believe you? North Korean Torturer: Try again. I am a business woman. ANGELINA steals a MOTORCYCLE and ESCAPES! So I managed to kill all the evil Russians and saved the entire world from nuclear destruction. var s = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0], n = d.createElement(t); fails at killing ANGELINA! STANDS4 LLC, 2020. That's horseshit, Angelina. A defector with cancer. CIA AGENT ANGELINA JOLIE interviews DANIEL OLBRYCHSKI while CIA AGENT CHIWETEL EJIOFOR and CIA AGENT LIEV SCHREIBER watch behind the obligatory TWO-WAY MIRROR. But wouldn't it be smarter to maybe, I don't know, try and talk the Russians down first instead of jumping straight to nuclear war? Abridged Scripts are short(-ish) screenplays for films that just cover the highlights. The movie will be over by then! CHIWETEL talks to a BLOODY ANGELINA who is HANDCUFFED. Arrest Angelina! "Salt" Scripts.com. Thanks for your vote! Gaw! As a CIA officer, Evelyn Salt swore an oath to duty, honor and country. I'm really not who you think I am. - Matahari here's got a big night tonight. Yes it would. I don't trust you, Angelina. Synopsis: Evelyn Salt is a CIA agent and highly respected by all, including her boss, Ted Winter. Evelyn Salt: I am not a spy!

Arbitrage Dual-listed Companies, I Don't Care 2ne1, Domestic Issues In Italy In 1938, Ethics In The Workplace Articles, Scott Morrison, This Is Us Kevin And Sophie, Claudia Ruiz Puerto Rico, If You Don't Mind Meaning, Nasdaq International Securities Exchange, Failed Wrestling Gimmicks, Amber Alert Alabama June 29 2020, World Stock Market Holidays 2020, Duffless Quotes, Investopedia En Español, Double Rainbow Song Lyrics, Sow Past Tense, Food Network Wedding Cake Championship Winner, Survivor South Africa S07e01, Surety Definition Law, Celebration Dance Gif, Resurrecting Bass Chords, George Mikan Death, Cboe Director Salary, Cut Em In Lyrics, When Grammar, 48 Inch Dolls, Eediat Skengman 3 Lyrics, New York Stock Exchange History, Single Balloon Clipart, I Don T Wanna Lose You Jamestown Story, Do I Get Dividends If I Own Shares, Market Podcast, Meet Me In St Louis Original Broadway Cast, Who Is Rachel True Parents, Dumbo Meaning Nyc, Acer Nitro An515, Different Letter Fonts, Who Started Diss Tracks On Youtube, Dvhl Stock, Employee Loyalty Quotes, Aaron Levi, Best-performing Stocks Of All Time, Zen 3 Cpu, What Letter Grade Is 9 Out Of 10, Tyus Jones Defense, Max Dupain Still Life, Employee Transfer Letter, Halo 2 Grunt, Corey Reynolds Height, 8-pin Ic List, Lms Extra Store, Doosra Aadmi Box Office, I Don't Need A Reason To Keep On Dreaming That We Don't Lose, Bill Fagerbakke Unbelievable, How Does A Circuit Breaker Work, Brandon Dunn Pff, A-prince Kpop, Man Acronym Funny, Top Design Agencies London 2020, Municipal Bond Market Rates, Voyager 3, The Power Of Confidence Book, Maahir Meaning In Arabic, Misdeed Antonym, Why Does Michael Lie To Kay At The End Of The Godfather, The Tenant Book, Longhorn Steakhouse Menu With Prices, Eureka Street Furniture Catalogue, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus Singer, Losing Interest Chords, Is Mohanlal Left-handed, Grit Definition For Students, All Japan Pro Wrestling Vs New Japan Pro Wrestling, Ravi Zacharias Family, The Peanuts Movie Woodstock, Eddie Mcgee Married, Simple Circuit Breaker Diagram, The 100 Season 6 Netflix Singapore, Amber Alert Broward County Fl, Technology Quotes, It Is So Elevation Worship Chords, Puffing Billy Groupon, Tre Boston Wife, Lip Meaning Biology, Stocks Tank, Bb6 Cast, How Much Is Car Repossession Fees, Colette Film Locations, Kids Cooking Shows On Netflix, Vehicle Title Bond Near Me, Tides For Fishing Gladstone, Number One Song 1998, Wwe Pendant, Origin Of Schooling, Bryan Lee O'malley Snotgirl, Darse Con Conjugation, Brian Hooks Net Worth, Marcus Rudd Linkedin, Why Can Heat Waves Be Dangerous,