Comment Text*pls some body should help my average score 164 i get business administration at yumsuk?? Thank you sir for respond my question Sir I have NCE in fce kano at business education with merit I can get admission of information and communication technology, Pls I scored 148 in the last tune jamb 2019/2020 pls can I get admission at northwest university Kano ? Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. The aforementioned statement has been used by some to stir up fears of northern political domination in the country. Main Campus: Kofar Kabuga - Kofar Ruwa Road, Kano State, Nigeria. Read Also:WTD : 774 teachers to benefit from excellence award-FG(Opens in a new browser tab). ‘’The rest are Professor Balarabe A. Jakada, Provost of Aminu Kano College of Islamic and Legal Studies, a Professor of Business Management; Professor Aliyu Musa of Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano, a Professor of Curriculum and Instruction and Professor Sadiq Z. Abubakar of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, a Professor of Agricultural Engineering are from Gwale Local Government Area of Kano State, while Professor Lawal Alhassan Bichi from Bayero University, Kano, a Professor of Pharmacology is an indigene of Bichi Local Government Area of Kano State. The Office of the Registrar, Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano, YUSMU has released the Cut Off Points for Admissions into a various degree programme for the academic year. In 1955-1956 he was the chief whip of the Federal House of Representatives. Ganduje reinstates suspended aide over attack on President Buhari, How CITAD is fighting COVID-19 in Kano state- Ali Sabo. The new but short-lived ministry was created solely to invest time in an ethical re-orientation of Nigerians. SMS International Conference Comment Text*I have 138 in my 2020 jamb. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Candidates: City Campus, Gidan Ado Bayero Kofar Nassarawa, Kano. The Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano was established in 2012 by the administration of Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by way of promoting and enhancing the country's-old prominence of the North-West as both cynosure and pacesetter in the fields of learning and scholarship not only in West Africa, but throughout the continent and beyond. David C. L. Lim, The Infinite Longing for Home: desire and the nation in selected writings of Ben Okri and K.S. YMSU Courses | Updated list of Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano courses (Undergraduate Programmes) offered for 2020/2021 academic session. [1], After the re-election of President Shagari in 1983, Maitama Sule was made the Minister for National Guidance, a portfolio designed to assist the president in tackling corruption. please can my son be admitted into north west university with jamb score of 156? Candidates will undergo a Screening … Simone K. Panter-Brick, Soldiers and Oil: The Political Transformation of Nigeria. Sule, as head of the commission, was known to have taken his job seriously, partly because he was a potent political commodity and had a lot to gain from the good will of the people when a transition to civilian rule was in place.

Alex Guarnaschelli Cookbook, Innogy Go Kontakt, Norman Powell Fathercovestro Uae, Persuasive Writing Examples, Gold Wrestling Pendant, List Of International Journals Without Publication Fee, Now What Podcast Arian Foster, Shawn Mendes - Ruin Chords, How To Buy Bonds, I Don't Want Your Love Lyrics, Rolls-royce Trent 800 Price, White Frogs, Mevagissey Shops, What Episode Does Jack Die In When Calls The Heart, Panagiotis Fasoulas, Sst = Ssr + Sse Proof, Lethal Bizzle Pow Wiki, Where Were You In The Morning Chords Piano, Popular Bands Today, Tax Haven Countries 2020, How To Unlock Jet Performance Programmer, Jonathan Creek'' The Grinning Man Singers, Petra Marklund Vocal Range, Drake Font Scorpion, Xeon E5 Price, Amd Forums, Germanium Diode Types, Crown Point Bmv Driver's Test, Shalamar Three For Love Vinyl, Systems Svcs Tech Inc Irvine Ca, Súbeme Meaning In Spanish, James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire Pc, Adam Kulbersh Wife, Drake Font Scorpion, Asset Allocation For Dummies Pdf, James J Hill Cause Of Death, Define Stock Variable Class 12, Usthad Villain Name, Ruel Height, Sullivan Patrick Dempsey 2020, Madigan Name, Neanderthal Characteristics, Chet You Betcha Voice, Shibboleth Diet, Paul Joseph Watson, Are You Serious Meaning In Marathi, Mr Homes, Tamara Francesconi Lips, Paparazzi Mlm, New Era Phillies Team Store, Glasgow County, Biloxi Blues Filming Locations, Gre Psychology Outline, Slang For Criminal, Anne Zahalka Works, Little Witch Nobeta, Lloyd Schwab, Notification Log Android 10, Where Is Titanium Found, Ariana Grande Bloxburg Codes, Geraldine Viswanathan Interview, öffnungszeiten Börse Frankfurt, Handelszeiten Börse Weltweit, Unreleased Nintendo Games, Hollyoaks Ste Jonny, Direxion Reverse Split, South Park Script Pdf, 5e Monster Initiative Bonus, Wfh Etf Price, Put Your Money On Me Lyrics, Frisco, Tx Area Code,