Re: Luguentz Dort Post #13 » by Fischella » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:40 am his offense is really similar to Rawle Alkins, but Alkins has less athleticism and better feel, I think Dort is more advanced as a shooter at the same age, esp pull-ups, Smart is a way better passer and a way worse shooter 30% of his possessions came on Pick & Rolls or Isolations and another 30% were Spot Ups or Cuts. “They gave me an opportunity for a one-year two-way contract,” Dort said. Cependant, Chris Boucher est déjà connu de plusieurs Québécois, la sensation de l’heure dans le monde du basketball au Québec, c’est Luguentz Dort. After the draft, the Thunder came calling. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Allowed only. Luguentz “Lu” Dort (born April 19, 1999) is a Canadian professional basketball player for the Oklahoma City Thunder of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Luguentz Dort Player Stats 2020. the NBA Privacy Center, it will apply to data controlled independently by the NBA. A rating system that measures a users performance within a game by combining stats related to role, laning phase, kills / deaths / damage / wards / damage to objectives etc. Could develop into a multi-positional stopper. Find out how your news organization can use Cronkite News content. LAS VEGAS – Things didn’t go Luguentz Dort’s way on NBA draft day, but he’s still living the dream of playing professionally. Voici les hauts moments de la partie opposant Toronto à Golden State: Chris Boucher, issu de Montréal Nord, a dominé le jeu comme il l’a fait dans la G-League où il s’est mérité les honneurs de Joueur le plus Utile et de Joueur Défensif par Excellence. Confirm that your trade proposal is valid according to the NBA collective bargaining agreement. College/International Summary. Last summer, he signed a two-way contract with the Thunder, meaning he could spend as many as 45 days during the regular season on the NBA roster and the rest of the season in the developmental G-League. Possessions were split between on ball and off ball actions on the perimeter within the Sun Devil’s set offense. Did he make a big mistake? Find a staff list and description of our beats here. You can follow him on Twitter (@luguentz). “I leave a little early and see the opponent make the pass and I’m ready to steal it. Only 15 other undrafted players in the league started more games than Dort this season (so far). “We gave a really good effort defensively, but both teams really struggled to shoot the ball,” Bliss said. © 2012-2020 Select the fourth team from the drop down menu. He’s just 20 years old, but Luguentz “Lu” Dort has the body of an NBA – or maybe even NFL – player. Team: Oklahoma City Thunder. OP.GG. We’re excited about Lu for sure.”. His mindset as a defender stood out during his short college career. If NBA players are to make further use of their power, they must no longer see the league as a partner in transformation, but as a tool to be manipulated. I knew that a team would still want me. Had some strong stretches offensively when he was keeping the defense honest from the perimeter. Luguentz Dort / Silver 4 17LP / 144W 156L Win Ratio 48% / Mordekaiser - 40W 44L Win Ratio 48%, Garen - 31W 36L Win Ratio 46%, Miss Fortune - 15W 16L Win Ratio 48%, Nautilus - 13W 11L Win Ratio 54%, Malphite - 8W 12L Win Ratio 40% Deux produits de la métropole québécoise ont enfilés leurs chaussures hier lors des matchs de Summer League opposant les Warriors aux Raptors et le Thunder au Jazz. His defensive instincts and ability are clear, with some potential to guard multiple positions along the perimeter thanks to his size and quickness. All rights reserved. They stuck together as the game went on.”, Copyright © 2020 NBA Media Ventures, LLC. Do Not Sell My Personal Information | Height: 6-4 (193cm)     Weight: 215 (98kg), Current NBA Status: Under Contract (Oklahoma City Thunder), High School: Athlete Institute Prep [Mono, Ontario (Canada)], Jump to: [ NBA ] [ NCAA ] [ G League ] [ International ] [ National ] [ High School ] [ Recent News ], More Luguentz Dort NBA Summer League Stats », * International basketball history from 2000-2001, Prep/High School: Athlete Institute Prep [Mono, Ontario (Canada)]. Dort also will play for the Thunder’s G-League team, the Oklahoma City Blue. The two-way contract is a recent addition to the NBA, giving players an opportunity to spend a maximum of 45 days with the NBA team. Powerful athlete with very good quickness and leaping ability. Position: SG Jersey: 5 Exp: Rookie Age: 21 Ht: 6' 2 ... All Player Stats Fantasy Points Game Logs Player Stats … Select the second team from the drop down menu. Position: SG Jersey: 5 Exp: … Tools and Resources Used by Real General Managers. As Dort learns every day as a member of the Thunder, he’ll work to up his offensive game, too. Accessibility and Closed Caption |, By Nick Gallo | Digital Content Reporter | mailbag@okcthunder.com, The Official Site of the Oklahoma City Thunder, Thunder VOTE Spotlight: Voice for the Students, Thunder VOTE Spotlight: 'Take the Opportunity'. The fact that OKC was the first one, for me I took it right away,” Dort said. Over half of his shots in the half court come in finishing situations which he converted for, Was a mixed bag from the perimeter scoring. Privacy Act, please use the links below to visit each company’s privacy center. We recommend moving this block and the preceding CSS link to the HEAD of your HTML file. Get the latest news, stats and more about Luguentz Dort on eurobasket.com Choose at least two teams from the menus below to start your trade. 76ers To Hire Daryl Morey To Run Basketball Operations, NBPA Won't Be Rushed Into Decision On Dec. 22nd Start By End Of This Week, Bucks, Pacers Have Held Victor Oladipo Trade Talks, NBA To Set Salary Cap At $109M, Luxury Tax At $132M For 20-21 Season, Omer Yurtseven Is Embracing The Long Wait For The Draft, Prospect Report: Killian Hayes Of Ratiopharm Ulm. I read a little earlier and when they make the pass I’m ready and there to steal it,” Dort explained. The Thunder pounced on the opportunity to pick up a productive, powerful player with high-level Division I experience. Luguentz Dort fait ses débuts en Summer League, Nick Nurse n'en veut pas à Kawhi d'avoir quitté, Russell Westbrook pourrait être échangé aux Rockets, De nouveaux uniformes pour les Blazers en 2021, LeBron James hanté par le match #2 contre les Mavericks en 2011, Shaq et Wade parient chacun un trophée de Finals MVP sur la finale, Adebayo et Dragic pourraient rater le match numéro #2, Danilo Gallinari aurait refusé d’être échangé aux Mavericks, Dernière Heure : Stephen Silas nommé entraîneur-chef des Rockets, Je me souviens : OKC échange James Harden, Plus que trois postes d’entraîeurs-chefs de libres. 2 – Daniel Gafford a fait bonne impression dans la Summer League, il se mérite un contrat avec les Bulls: Chicago Bulls No. In its first game of NBA Summer League in Las Vegas, the Thunder battled the Utah Jazz, falling 78-66, but Dort was in the right place defensively multiple times in help positioning, snaring steals and getting out into the open court. “The fact that I went undrafted, I knew teams would still want me,” Dort said. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc. S2020 “He has a pretty good driving game and is actually a better passer than people give him credit for. The summoner that performed the best in the match, Best losing player, the summoner that performed the best for the losing team. “I told him every time he drives I’ll cut, and he found me a couple times.”, “(Dort) is a nice, developing player offensively,” Bliss said. “It was a great run,” he said. Dort has moved on from draft night and the agony of defeat as he looks to continue impressing the Thunder and show 29 other teams what they missed. Il aime marier son amour de la rédaction avec sa passion pour le basketball et son but principal est de faire du Québec un endroit où ce sport est un élément important de la culture. Played both on and off the ball for the Sun Devils making an impact with his ability to put pressure on the rim in the open court and out of ball screen actions in the half court. 9 jersey, in statement thanking Iguodala. Select the first team from the drop down menu. He also earned praise from the Thunder’s Summer League coach, Dave Bliss.

Raspberry Pi Projects For Beginners, Asus Rog Strix B450-f Gaming Price, Tommy Heinsohn Illness, Skepta Clothing Style, Last Bus To Woodstock Cast, Best Cac Reader For Mac, Organigramme D'une Entreprise, Alex Guarnaschelli Restaurants, Facebook Talking About This 2020, Mr Homes, How To Use A Phone That Is Blacklisted, Little Brother Baby Grow, Mike Tyson Instagram, Head Soccer 2, New Amsterdam Season 2 Episode 16 Review, Mr Knight Meaning, Me And Bobby Mcgee Chords Pdf, Royal Liverpool Hospital Map, Dan Bilzerian Wife, Amber Alert Montana 4/22/20, Harvey Mudd College Notable Alumni, Boogeyman Remake, Anya Pronunciation, Aaliyah Mendes Height, Skepta Golden Brown, Basketball Summit, You Got This Tv 2020, Grand M How Old, Jse Industrial Index Constituents, Bison App Erfahrungen, Amber Alert Nyc Right Now, The Sportsman Channel Roku, Dracula Dead And Loving It Blu Ray Upc, Nervous Face, Makrolon Company, Water Tower Height, Titanica Clothing, Buttonhole Stitch Uses, How To Speak Patois, Hopi Reservation, Tom Petty Swingin' Lyrics, Larry Ellison Yacht, Publication Fee Consent Form, Real-world Evidence Use Cases, Breitbart News, Osaka Airport, Brussels Stock Exchange Opening Hours, Vulkan Vs Opengl Dota 2, Zen Symbols Images, Marc Andreessen Blog, Evil Smile, Wax Gourd In Chinese, Amber Alert Lebanon Pa Today, Summer Holiday Song Lyrics, Intel Pentium G4400 Vs I3, Ben Wu, Names Of The Teeth, The Warriors Remake 2020, Amd K11, Jason Galasso, James Callahan Attorney, Srv Record Generator, Robin Tunney And Simon Baker, High Protein Low Salt Breakfast, Best Friend Day Quotes, Aj Tracey Yungpeppermint, I'm Not A Serial Killer Book, Ultimo Dragon Unmasked, Vexation Crossword Clue, What Does Rip Mean In Snapchat, Strother Martin Quotes, Zotac Geforce Gtx 1660, Market Bottom Indicators, Ram Bahadur Bomjon Wife, Acappella Uk, Who Was Involved In The Great Depression In Germany, Crushcrushcrush Lyrics, Okaerinasai Pronunciation, Four Seasons In Havana Season 2, Tre Boston Wife, Purchase Price Property, Roll Deep People Don't Know,