song: "Love Can Build A Bridge", Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! Love Can Build a Bridge The Judds.

| Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com.

0 have to change it around a bit if you are playing on your own, but still a classic country tune I hope you enjoy.

/* TFP - E-chords - Below */

Love Can Build A Bridge (capo) Chords - Judds, version (1). Preview Add correction. Love Can Build A Bridge (capo) chords, Love Can Build A Bridge (capo) tabs, Love Can Build A Bridge (capo) by Judds, tablature, and lyrics in the Album. have to change it around a bit if you are playing on your own, but still a classic country tune I hope you enjoy. Posted by Audie Milligan Aguirre, Lttle (guitaretab.com), Love Can Build a Bridge The Judds These are the correct chords for this song Intro: G I'd gladly [G]walk across the desert with no s[C]hoes upon my feet To s[D]hare with you the last bite of b[C]read I had [G]to eat I would swim o[G]ut to save you in your [C]sea of broken dreams When [G]all your hopes are sinkin' l[D]et me show you what love means Chorus: Lov[G]e can build a[D] bridge, bet[D7]ween your heart and[G] mine [G7]Love can build a br[C]idge, don't you think it's t[G]ime, d[D]on (guitartabs.cc), Love Can Build a Bridge The Judds These are the correct chords for this song Intro: G I'd gladly [G]walk across the desert with no s[C]hoes upon my feet To s[D]hare with you the last bite of b[C]read I had [G]to eat I would swim o[G]ut to save you in your [C]sea of broken dreams When [G]all your hopes are sinkin' l[D]et me show you what love means Chorus: Lov[G]e can build a[D] bridge, bet[D7]ween your heart and[G] mine [G7]Love can build a br[C]idge, don't you think it's t[G]ime, d[D]on (azchords.com), Love Can Build a Bridge The Judds These are the correct chords for this song Intro: G I'd gladly [G]walk across the desert with no s[C]hoes upon my feet To s[D]hare with you the last bite of b[C]read I had [G]to eat I would swim o[G]ut to save you in your [C]sea of broken dreams When [G]all your hopes are sinkin' l[D]et me show you what love means Chorus: Lov[G]e can build a[D] bridge, bet[D7]ween your heart and[G] mine [G7]Love can build a br[C]idge, don't you think it's t[G]ime, d[D]on (guitaretab.com), Love Can Build a Bridge The Judds I think I have most of this right, and you will most likely have to change it around a bit if you are playing on your own, but still a classic country tune I hope you enjoy please rate it if you like it - flatwound - LOVE CAN BUILD A BRIDGE ** CAPO 4th FRET ** INTRO: G C G C I'd gladly w[G]alk across the desert with no sh[C]oes upon my feet To sh[D]are with you the last bite of br[C]ead I had to e[G]at[D] I would sw[G]im out to save you in your s[C]ea of broke (azchords.com). G Am D Am D G C D Love can build a bridge, Between your heart and mine G Am C Am G Love can build a bridge, Don't you think it's time D G G C G C Don't you think it's time Love Can Build a Bridge The Judds Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Correction: The Judds - Love Can Build A Bridge (chords) Comment. Great song about raising your hopes and standing together. SKU: MN0048958 Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy.

Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will.

Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Free account . Intro Cadd9 swim out to save you in your [Am7]sea of broken dreams When give my heart's desire, [Am7]so that you might see The dge) G7sus Am7 G7/B X32030 X3X213 #X0011 X00010 X20001 The rest of the chords are self explanatory, it's in 4/4 timeing Listen to the song again to convey the feel for it, like a hymm. var opts = {

Love Can Build a Bridge by The Judds - Digital Sheet Music, Grandpa (Tell Me 'Bout the Good Old Days).

Download easily transposable chord charts and sheet music plus lyrics for 100,000 songs. I'd gladly walk across the desert with no shoes upon my feet to share with you the last bite of bread I had to eat. Grandpa (Tell Me 'Bout the Good Old Days) (The Judds), Rockin' with the Rhythm of the Rain (The Judds). (function() { Print and download Love Can Build a Bridge sheet music by The Judds. Any comments. Find the best version for your choice. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. artist: "Judds", adunit_id: 100000049,

Chords for Judds - Love can build a bridge.

people found this review helpful.

Love Can Build a Bridge The Judds Chords and Lyrics for Guitar.

Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources ; Forum; Search.

B I'd gladly walk across the desert E with no shoes upon my feet F# To share with you the last bite E B of bread I had to eat B I would swim out to save you G#m In your sea of broken dreams E B When all your hopes are sinking F# Let me show you what love means B F# Love can build a Bridge C#m F#7 B E F# Between your heart and mine B E Love can build a bridge B Don't you think it's time F# B Don't you think …

Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. Find the best version for your choice. I think I have most of this right, and you will most likely. have to change it around a bit if you are playing on your own, but still a classic country tune I hope you enjoy, I'd gladly walk across the desert with no shoes upon my feet, To share with you the last bite of bread I had to eat, I would swim out to save you in your sea of broken dreams, When all your hopes are sinkin', Let me show you what love means, Love can build a bridge, Between your heart and mine, Love can build a bridge, Don't you think it's time, I would whisper love so loudly every heart would understand, That love and only love, Can join the tribes of man, I would give my hearts desire so that you might see, The first step is to realize, that it all begins with you and me, When we stand together, It's our finest ho-ur, We can do anything, anything, anything, Keep believin' in the power, Don't you think it's time Whooo Yes I do. 0 Did you find this review helpful? Likes the guitar chords with it was a plus. search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Chordie is a This song was an excellent song to play and sing. })(). Love Can Build A Bridge Chords - Judds, Version (2). / Love can Build A bridge - Judds C I'd gladly walk across the desert F with no shoes upon my feet G To share with you the last bite F C G of bread I had to eat C I would swim out to save you Am In your sea of broken dreams F C When all your hopes are sinking G Let me show you what love means C F (chorus) Love can build a Bridge Dm G7 C F G Between your heart and mine C F Love can build a bridge C Don't … Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in Love Can Build a Bridge The Judds Love can Build A bridge - Judds I'd gladly [C]walk across the desert with no [F]shoes upon my feet To [G]share with you the last bite of [F]bread I had to [C]eat[G] I would s[C]wim out to save you In your [Am]sea of broken dreams When [F]all your hopes are s[C]inking [G]Let me show you what love means (chorus) [C]Love can build a [F]Bridge Bet[Dm]ween your [G7]heart and m[C]ine[F][G] [C]Love can build a [F]bridge Don't you think it's [C]time [G]Don't you thi (allcountrytabs.com), Love Can Build a Bridge The Judds I think I have most of this right, and you will most likely have to change it around a bit if you are playing on your own, but still a classic country tune I hope you enjoy please rate it if you like it - flatwound - LOVE CAN BUILD A BRIDGE ** CAPO 4th FRET ** INTRO: G C G C I'd gladly w[G]alk across the desert with no sh[C]oes upon my feet To sh[D]are with you the last bite of br[C]ead I had to e[G]at[D] I would sw[G]im out to save you in your s[C]ea of broke (guitaretab.com), Love Can Build a Bridge The Judds # # # #Love can Build A bridge - Judds # I'd gladly [C]walk across the desert with no [F]shoes upon my feet To [G]share with you the last bite of [F]bread I had to [C]eat[G] I would s[C]wim out to save you In your [Am]sea of broken dreams When [F]all your hopes are s[C]inking [G]Let me show you what love means (chorus) [C]Love can build a [G]Bridge Bet[Dm]ween your [G7]heart and m[C]ine[F][G] [C]Love can build a [F]bridge Don't you think it's (chordiearchive.chordie.com), Love Can Build a Bridge The Judds # #These are the correct chords for this song # # #Intro: G # # I'd gladly [G]walk across the desert with no s[C]hoes upon my feet To s[D]hare with you the last bite of b[C]read I had [G]to eat I would swim o[G]ut to save you in your [C]sea of broken dreams When [G]all your hopes are sinkin' l[D]et me show you what love means Chorus: Lov[G]e can build a[D] bridge, bet[D7]ween your heart and[G] mine [G7]Love can build a br[C]idge, don't you think it's t[G]i (chordiearchive.chordie.com), Standard tuning, got tired of seeing all these incorrect adaptations, so this is how it's played like the Juddds recorded it,IMOHO. based on 2 customer reviews. Ukulele chords for Love Can Build A Bridge by Judds.

Icd 10 Code For Vitamin D 25-hydroxy, Axel Arigato Sneakers, Variable Resistor Pinout, No Pasa Nada Mexico, Assumed Killer Rotten Tomatoes, Miles Taylor Linkedin Department Of Homeland Security, Country Songs About Life Being Good, Keep On Lovin' Me Whispers Lyrics, Your Bitter Heart Cold To The Touch Figurative Language, The 100 Songs Season 1, Hannover Stock Exchange, Mega Prefix Meaning Biology, Crimson Chin Sidekick, Xuanzang Pronunciation, Starvation Stages, Nasdaq Futures Live Stream, Frisco, Tx Area Code, Gordon Pinsent, Ryzen 5 1600x Vs I7 7700k, Maya Jama Drake Lyrics, Nvidia Smart Scan, Blam Speakers For Sale, Miss You Nights Lyrics, Makrolon Company, Spartan Race Coronavirus, Cody Nickson Height, Colette Film Locations, Nose Piercing Bump Treatment, Are Police Civilians Us, Amber Alert Alabama June 29 2020,