That year, she also originated the regular role of Amy in the ABC Family fantasy drama series The Nine Lives of Chloe King. We search the web rumors and bring you everything we discover. Grace started her acting career in 2011 right after high school, as the character Bee in remade version of horror movie Fright Night from 1985. [5][6] She is currently an undergraduate student at Columbia University. Online", "Nielsen ratings: 'Teen Beach 2,' BET Awards", "Q&A: Actor Spencer Breslin talks "SOME KIND OF HATE, "Exclusive Some Kind of Hate Clip Goes to Lunch", "Q&A: Actress Grace Phipps on "SOME KIND OF HATE, "Exclusive: THN Talks to Grace Phipps for 'Dark Summer, "Sneak a peek at our June/July issue starring Grace Phipps! That year, she also originated the role of Amy in The Nine Lives of Chloe King, an ABC Family series. She then shifted to Los Angeles and chose acting as her professional career. Be the first to add a relationship. Be the first to add a relationship.Get help at Wikipedia..

Famous Hookups ©2006 - 2020 Joint Venture 1. In 2015, her song "Gotta Be Me" from Teen Beach 2 was nominated in the Teen Choice Awards as the Choice Song from a Movie or TV Show; she sang the song with Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell, Garrett Clayton, John Deluca, and Jordan Fisher.[45]. In 2012 through 2013, Phipps was cast as April Young, a recurring character who plays an edgy natural beauty in The CW's supernatural drama The Vampire Diaries,[15][16] and appeared in 10 episodes of the fourth season. [22], Also in 2013, Phipps appeared in three episodes of the ABC TV comedy series Baby Daddy as Megan, the love interest of Ben (Jean-Luc Bilodeau), in the fantasy-horror TV series Supernatural as Hael, and in the short The Signal as Zoe.

[9][10][11], Following her 2010 high school graduation, Phipps moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in acting. Most Famous For: Lela in "Teen Beach Movie", Check out our New "Top 10 Newest Celebrity Dads", No known children for this celebrity. Grace, the blue-eyed girl, is 157 cm in height, weigh around 57 Kg and considers three as her lucky number. Brought up in Boerne and Texas, she then shifted to San Antonia along with her parents. In 2013, the actress who is now 24 years in age starred as brutally liberal biker Lela in the movie Teen Beach, which is recorded in the television industry for being the second most-watched cable movie of that year, and an Original creation of Disney Channel, which connected Grace to the masses.The Taurus sun sign actress impressed everyone with her singing skills when she sang Cruisin for a Bruisin, with Jason Evigan and Ross Lynch, which gained the spot 8 on the Billboard’s Hot 100 in the month of July in 2013. Phipps was born in Austin, Texas, to Kate and Gil Phipps. The current relationship status of Grace Phipps is not known. Add a child, Check out our New "Top 10 Hollywood Seductresses", "I am a single mom of four children, and I devote my life to my children.". Given Name: Grace Victoria Phipps Age: 28 (5/4/1992) Occupation: Entertainment - Actress Most Famous For: Lela in "Teen Beach Movie"

Does Lincoln Die In The 100, What Is Buy And Sell In Trading, Ordinary People Wiki, Workplace Efficiency Ideas, Herbie The Love Bug Tv Series, The Roosevelt Recession Demonstrated That, Natural Gas Futures Ticker, Supportive In A Sentence, Avery Johnson Halo, One Thing Lyrics, Amber Alert Today 2020 Oregon, Willie Nelson Have You Ever Seen The Rain, Apple Of My Eye Song, Daith Piercing Infection, Fairness And Equality In The Workplace, Joe Wilson Primary, Diablosport Intune I1000, What To Wear Under Swim Trunks, Battle Of Bull Run, Smicy Stock, Top Stock Losers Today, Chicago Pd Season 7, Episode 3 Recap, Power Transistor Applications, Godsmack Concert 2021, Define Stock And Flow Concepts, Igpa Chile, Face Got7 Lyrics, Should A Woman Feel A Man Come, Google Who Are You, Audi Performance Parts, The Birthday Song Lyrics, Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited What Do You Get, Billy Joe Shaver Squidbillies, Mike Bucci Baseball, Toyota Center Jobs, Cbs All Access Big Brother 22, Snapdragon Flower Seeds, Masterchef Australia Best Dishes 2020, Sure Of Myself Shawn Mendes Mp3, Fred Brown Nfl Contract, Royce Blossom, First Bank Share Price 2019juanfran Wiki, Cloak Meaning In Tamil, Jojo Fletcher And Jordan Rodgers' Wedding, Gasolina Meaning In Spanish, Participating Preferred Stock Vs Preferred Stock, Who Is Maureen Maher Married To, Live Day Trading Stream, Never Have I Ever Kamala, Barrett's Privateers The Real Mckenzies Lyrics, Ishares Core Msci Emerging Markets Etf, Billy Joe Shaver Health, Deep Fried Meatballs With Cheese, Swimming Facts, Best Stock Broker App For Beginners, Curtis Institute Of Music Acceptance Rate, Amp North Contact Adviser, Factors Affecting Discipline In The Industry, Mariah Bird, Uforia Login, Yung God Dexter, Suns Retired Numbers, Ucraft Watermark, Someday, And That Day May Never Come Meme, Matmos The Consuming Flame, Active Silver Alerts Oklahoma, Steven Hao Harvard, Another Word For Failed Miserably, If I Ever Lose My Faith In You Disturbed, Banana Pi R2 Ubuntu, Advantages Of Having A Lover, Boeing Layoff, Deathmaster Snikch Thorgrim, Graham Phillips Broadway, Linda Stokes, Will Gush Go Back Up, Beverly Hills Cop 4 Trailer, Define Stock And Flow Concepts,