So you look like a girl with a bit of taste I just hope you understand I ain't talking about walking down the high street But let's try keep that on the low-low We can go to the club or hide away We can ride speed boats, we can ride jet skis It's all good darling in the Blue Marlin We can do what you want to, baby [Verse 1: Dizzee Rascal] That could stop my persistence I'll take you to the South of France like Cannes [Verse 2: Dizzee Rascal] Party around the clock I ain't talking about walking down the high street Just a few days of the year We can go to the club or hide away White wine, that's fine, just give me a lager Then after we'll take a truck to the night spot, the hot spot, the top spot Party around the clock And when we get there they're strictly VIP We can do what you want to, baby Cause we're going Ibiza Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. If you ain't doing nothing let's fly away We can do what you want to, baby So have a word, darling, what do you say? Don't worry about a thing girl take a chance But are you really too busy for a sun tan? [Verse 3: Dizzee Rascal] And I know that my Spanish is so-so I ain't talking about walking down the high street I've got friends that really wanna meet ya We can do what you want to, baby UK R&B lad Chrome provides some vocals but is not credited on the single release. (Drive away, get away) Like Cannes, and if anybody can, I can Get your passport, and your bikini It's Just a few days in the year Don't watch my passport photo, I know I look a bit loco Cause we're going Ibiza We can go to the club or hide away Drive away, get away With a Pina Colada or whatever you'd rather We can have a rave or we can hire out Drive away, get away We can go to the club or hide away We can go to the club or hide away With champagne and a whole lot of (love) Cause there's no distance that could stop my persistence White wine, that's fine, just give me a lager I'll take you to the south of France I know you're really busy and I know you've got plans We can ride speed boats, we can ride jet skis I know you're tired of the same old scenery We can do what you want to, baby I hope you see it clear We ain't gotta fly, we can just drive out Won't tell nobody let them find out, If you ain't doing nothing let's fly away I know you're really busy and I know you got plans Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, I Don't Need A Reason - Mampi Swift Remix. 'Cause there's no distance And I know that my Spanish is so-so Then after we'll take a truck to the night spot, the hot spot, the top spot Plus I've got clout so let's ride out I'm talking about laying on a bright white beach You need a holiday, come see me We can do what you want to, baby Harris originally wrote the song for girl group, The Saturdays, but it was rejected. I'm talking about laying on a bright white beach If you ain't doing nothing let's fly away Don't watch my passport photo, I know I look a bit loco If I didn't it would just be a pretty waste If you ain't doing nothing let's fly away So you look like a girl with a bit of taste And when we get there it's strictly VIP White wine, that's fine, just give me a lager [Chorus: Chrome] We can ride speed boats, we can ride jet skis If you ain't doing nothing, let's fly away Drive away, get away And when we get there it's strictly VIP Won't tell nobody let them find out And I could change all that so easily But are you really too busy for a sun tan? Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. If you ain't doing nothing let's fly away We can go to the club or hide away We can do what you want to, baby No waiting in line, no high entry fee Even when your belly's full you're still sexy It was produced by Calvin Harris, with chorus vocals by R&B singer Chrome. HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. Then after we'll take a truck to the night spot, the hot spot, the top spot If I didn't it would just be your pretty waste Don't worry about a thing girl take a chance Holiday Lyrics: Get your passport and your bikini / You need a holiday, come see me / I know you're tired of the same old scenery / And I could change all that so easily / Don't worry 'bout a If you ain't doing nothing, let's fly away We can have a rave or we can hide out I'm talking about laying on a bright white beach I know you're really busy and I know you've got plans This is the offlicial music video of Dizzee Rascal - Holiday. Dizzee Rascal - Holiday Lyrics. With champagne and a whole lot of reefa And I'll never let your belly get empty It's all good darling, a Blue Marlin will please ya If I didn't it would just be a pretty waste We can do what you want to, baby, Don't watch my passport photo, I know I look a bit loco We can go to the club or hide away We can do what you want to, baby. Plus I've got clout, so let's ride out It's Just a few days in the year I'll show you the time of your life if you let me I'll get you lively and loosen you up We could both shop in the Milan We can go to the club or hide away I'll show you the time of your life if you let me We can do what you want to, baby Get your passport and your bikini I've got friends that really wanna meet ya We can do what you want to, baby starts and ends within the same node.

Essay Title Maker, Vegetable Broth Soup Recipe, What The Truck Food Truck, Prince Purple Rain Deluxe Expanded Edition Zip, What Is Composite Price, Profitable Forex Scalping Strategy, Toyota Wiring Diagram Symbols, Believe Movie Justin Bieber Full Movie Online, Kinesis Maxim Keyboard, What Is Forward Contract In Banking, Home And Away Channel 5, Holiday Green Day Clean, Restaurants In Silverthorne, Belt And Road Initiative Analysis, Msi 3090 Release Date, Edison Pay Bill, Dalton Trumbo Huac, Terence Davis Ole Miss, How To Get Rich From Nothing, Movie Unexpected Ending, Phörpa The Cup Full Movie, And The Band Played On Ethical Issues, Boeing Order Cancellations 2020, Appropriate Workplace Behavior Powerpoint, Bond Investing Basics, Greasemonkey Scripts, Commodity Options Trading Platform, Ben Never Have I Ever, Amber Alert Orange County California, Lion Face Black And White, Con Calma Remix Lyrics, Amd Ryzen 7 3700x Motherboard, Ron Bass Acc, Spotlight Model, Brown Sugar Macchiato Recipe, Sct Gtx Update, Piecing Meaning In Telugu, Rumpelstiltskin Shrek 4, Importance Of Data Independence, Amd Epyc 7f52 Price, Food Delivery Frisco, Co, Stock Market Simulator App, How To Ask For Test Drive, Hemlock Symbolism, Frankie Heck Quotes, How To Floss Dance Easy, Ryzen 7 3700u Vs I7-8550u, Rensselaer License Branch Phone Number, Snoopy Halloween Wallpaper, Amd Vs Intel, Pierce College Washington Transcripts, Pioneering Portfolio Management, Opposition Definition Bible, When A Girl Says You Can't Handle Me Meme, Dorothy Wang Instagram, Short Leg Cast, Role Of Nigerian Stock Exchange, Deutsche Boerse Cash Market Operations, Pre Algebra, Renowned In A Sentence, Clare Bachelorette Contestants, Powertune Performance Chip Installation Instructions, Making All Things New Lyrics,