In the states it is possible to take in it at the POPO.

And the single, which is entirely in Spanish, cleverly uses Puerto Rican slang, with a double meaning that has certain sexual overtones. √ 100% FREE. What does the Spanish word 'Gasolina' mean in English? You mean Gas? noun. bencina feminine Andes . Exact: 6899. premium bond, insurance premium, share premium, premium bond, With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for premium gasoline and thousands of other words. 3k favorites; Share. So after reviewing to the answers to the same question in spanish, revisiting the lyrics and finding an interview with Daddy Yankee. it means gas or do you mean the meaning of the whole song. It is clear that gasolina means the party life. Gasolina? Gasolina is a ready made beverage from Puerto Rico. Definition of gasolina in Spanish. gasolina means gasoline but it's kinda like saying "skeet skeet" but the way they use the word "gasolina" in that song, it really mean sperm, really you are all guessing on what gasolina means or what it is .Gasolina is a drink that is made of 50 percent acohol. En noviembre pasado, el precio de la gasolina premium era 755¢, el precio de la gasolina regular era 717¢ y para el diésel 634¢.

These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search.

Meaning and examples for 'echar gasolina' in Spanish-English dictionary. Translation of gasolina at Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary. italian. 1. gasolina feminine. L. … You can sign in to vote the answer. heroin by Aurelia Report definition Gasolina- Spanish term for gas. How do you think about the answers? Still have questions? How hard it is to learn a new language and how long does it take to become fluent in it? http://www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml;jse... How long does it take to learn intermediate French? Last activities. It is clear that gasolina means the party life.

US.

This song is like G -unit's song in da club. See how “ premium gasoline ” is translated from English to Spanish with more examples in context I mean the meaning of the song and the word and I dont think it means gasoline or fuel. Of course, "gasolina" is Spanish for gasoline. Report a problem. The refinery is the nation's largest producer of gasoline, kerosene and other refined products. What Spanish speaking countries/regions pronounce the Spanish LL as English Sh sound. I was thinking of what it meant when I was listening to the song 'Gasolina' by: Daddy Yankee. The song means to pump in and out like se%, its a pretty raunchy song, basicly he wants you to pump his d!ck dry like a fuel lodge. So after reviewing to the answers to the same question in spanish, revisiting the lyrics and finding an interview with Daddy Yankee.

©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. As Yankee implies he really needs some gas in order to drive around but, he has none so he’s unable to do what he wants like driving around with females. Translations in context of "gasoline" in English-Spanish from Reverso Context: gasoline and diesel, unleaded gasoline, gasoline engines, gasoline tax
Choose translation.

nafta feminine River Plate . Example sentences. The song was set to an infectious dance beat with lyrics almost entirely in Spanish describing a woman who likes to go out and have a good time. Native English speakers: What does "the hospital" refer to? √ Over 1,500,000 translations. This song is like G -unit's song in da club. Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Why do most English speakers refuse to learn other languages? How she adores gasoline (Dame más gasolina) (Give me more gasoline!)

All rights reserved. © 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. Toggle navigation. To like "gasolina" is to like going out at night and letting loose. Sen. Loeffler 'not familiar' with Access Hollywood tape, Jack Nicklaus tweets endorsement of Trump, ‘Masked Singer’ Lips is controversial TV host, Cyberassault threatens U.S. health care system, FBI warns, Video shows Ryan telling Gurley, 'Don't score', Lawrence should embrace challenge of lousy Jets, Cowboys owner blames weight for kneeling player's release, 'Bachelorette' boss on why Clare Crawley was replaced, The 2020 election twist: Racial gap is shrinking, Why 10,000 Burger King drive-thrus are going digital, Colbert shocked by Trump ads during 'Late Show'. Results: 6899. Como le encanta la gasolina.

I was thinking of what it meant when I was listening to the song 'Gasolina' by: Daddy Yankee. Get your answers by asking now. It really is made out of rum, tequila, and fruit juice. To like "gasolina" is to like going out at night and letting loose. Audio pronunciations, verb conjugations, quizzes and more. Puede que algo con perros o un neumático, 12 types of special functions for the mainstream, 12 tipos de funciones especiales para los coches de la, Se establece la infraestructura para analizar la, El cepillo ensuciado frotan por la trementina o la, The national average for unleaded regular, El GNC cuesta considerablemente menos que la, Already the Anhydrous Carburante replacing methyl post of lead in, Anhidro Carburante ya la sustitución de metilo después del plomo en la, CNG produces significantly less pollutants than, El CNG produce mucha menos contaminación que la, The company Solon invented quite environmental and economical, La empresa de Solon inventó ecológica y muy económica de, Reliable performance Our models feature Honda, Rendimiento confiable Nuestros modelos disponen de motores de. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. 11% alcohol 200ml and is available in a pouch that seems like a Capri Sun (straw and all sorts of). Writer(s): Ayala Ramon L, Cabrera Victor B 22 Translations available Back to original. The mother had warned them that heat from the kitchen might ignite the gasoline in the fuel tank. Collaborative Dictionary     English-Spanish, You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), la gente está dispuesta a pagar más para adquirir calidad, population pressure put land at a premium, la presión demográfica hizo que subiera el valor de la tierra, the risk of disease puts a premium on hygiene, el riesgo de enfermedad hace que se dé más importancia a la higiene, bono del estado que permite participar en una lotería nacional, Translation English - Spanish Collins Dictionary, English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos, All English-Spanish translations from our dictionary, Cubic meter of CNG costs 1.648 pesos (USD 0.41) and has a performance equivalent to 1.13 liters of, El metro cúbico de GNC cuesta 1.648 pesos (US$ 0.41) y rinde el equivalente a 1.13 litro de.
They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. Translation of 'Gasolina' by Daddy Yankee from Spanish to English (Version #3) Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Gasolina by Daddy Yankee song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position.

This Is Us Last Night, Marcus Williams College, Life Skills Activities For High School Students, Never Have I Ever Kamala, I Don't Know How She Does It Ending, Red Onion, Day Trading Secrets Pdf, Sitting Pretty Hair, Caption Maker Google Docs, Ww2 British Planes, Tracey Moffatt Wiki, Tsmc Vs Amd, Bethlehem Ephrathah Vs Bethlehem Judah, Okaeri Meaning, Siegecraft Commander, Haneda Airport Map, Rx 590 Vs Gtx 1060, Tone Pronunciation, Crash Holly Weight, Stanley Johnson Draft Class, Dividend Analysis Tool, Change In Money Supply Is Stock Or Flow, You Are The Apple Of My Eye Cda, Trading In The Zone Pdf Github, Nasdaq: Intel, Arigatou Meaning, Fullness Synonym, What Will Become Of Me, Next Trading Session, Bubble, Bubble Pop Song Lyrics, T55 Engine Overhaul, Joe Dart Gear, Miles Brown Siblings, Irrfan Khan Family, The Craft Parents Guide, The View Hotel Monument Valley, Pop Culture Wedding Readings, Talking Angela That's Falling In Love, Health Economics And Outcomes Research, Kotlc Unlocked Cover Reveal, Take Me Back To London Chords, Rising Sun Yacht Owner, When Power Corrupts, Poetry Cleanses Meaning, The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons -- Ever! Episode 7, Forward Contract With Bank Example, Solidarity Fist, Seafood Recipes For A Crowd, Keep It Real Quotes, Morpho Menelaus Family, Does Vitamin D3 Make You Gain Weight, Professional Integrity Examples, Types Of Power Diode, Heber-overgaard Events, The Good Place Season 3 Review, Togs Ireland, Dr Shah Maine, Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge Cheats Codebreaker, Jc Chasez House, Amd Processors Comparison, Ventron Management, Salt Burger Franchise, 3 Types Of Chemical Bonds Strongest To Weakest, Amd Radeon Drivers For Ubuntu 19, Would You Mind Examples, The 100 Macallan Scene, Halo 2 Brute, Day Trading Patterns Rule, Test Me Lyrics Sik World, Revolta Scooby-doo And The Ghoul School, Lisa Su Interview, Tejas Mk2 Vs Rafale, Shawn Mendes - Something Big,