', Russell Horning, 17, known as The Backpack Kid, shot to fame with his quirky dance move the 'Floss' but told DailyMailTV he has hopes of being an actor. His mother Anetta sued Epic Games and Take Two Interactive, which own the games Fortnite and NBA 2K, on his behalf because he is under 18. 'It first started when Rihanna gave me a big shout out on her Instagram page and then a few months later I went on Saturday Night Live with Katy Perry, she invited me on,' recalls Horning. I like Kevin Hart, he's my favorite actor and Will Ferrell is very funny too. You can find our Community Guidelines in full here. Horning says his new-found fame has 'changed my life' but says he's still just a normal kid. Our journalists will try to respond by joining the threads when they can to create a true meeting of independent Premium. Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? [14] In 2018, flossing has been further popularized by an Australian preschool show, Bluey. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. [13] The floss dance is featured in the Blizzard's MOBA video game Heroes of the Storm as well, in which playable hero Junkrat is able to perform the same dance move. The Backpack Kid continues to create fun content to keep his legion of fans interested. Horning is keeping tight-lipped about the suit, saying: 'I'm not really involved in it much, it's really up to the lawyers and the adults, that's really all I can give, that's the truth I'm really not very involved in it.'. “People book me, they pay me to come perform the song and do the dance,” 2 Milly said in an interview. Farm Heroes Saga, the #4 Game on iTunes. Then out of nowhere Odell Beckham lets me in to the ESPYS. 'I do have a car but since it's my first car I didn't get anything too special, it's just a Toyota Corolla,' he says. Masks, which were already compulsory on public transport, in enclosed public spaces, and outdoors in Paris in certain high-congestion areas around tourist sites, were made mandatory outdoors citywide on August 28 to fight the rising coronavirus infections, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe bows to the national flag at the start of a press conference at the prime minister official residence in Tokyo. Daily protests calling for the authoritarian president's resignation are now in their second month, Members of 'Omnium Cultural' celebrate the 20th 'Festa per la llibertat' ('Fiesta for the freedom') to mark the Day of Catalonia in Barcelona. Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate? Horning spoke as he relaxed at the Wanderluxxe filmmaker lounge in Park City. Odell Beckham Jr just put me into the ESPYS that's crazy'. 'And after that Flossing has just skyrocketed and Backpack Kid too, because I wore a backpack on Saturday Night live and it went super viral, and people started calling me Backpack Kid so after that I was just Backpack Kid.'.

I wanna be a movie star.'. The floss has been featured in The Simpsons, and in television shows airing on Universal Kids, Disney XD, and Disney Channel. 'I go to high school, I have friends, I go out with my friends, I go out in public all the time, I get stopped a lot but that's okay I love all my supporters,' he explains.

Gary Numan - Cars Lyrics, Avelino Energy Instrumental, Baby Ariel And Jacob Sartorius, Cap Backwards Lyrics, Josh Richardson Espn, Robert Mapplethorpe Flowers Photos, Jessica Morris Husband, Pirate Game, Hearthstone Stats Battlegrounds, The Carpetbaggers Dvd, How To Pronounce Frites, Shemar Moore Wedding, Celine Name Meaning In Arabic, Add It Up Songmeanings, Race Chip Review, Heavy Is The Head Soundgarden, Bullets Over Broadway Where To Watch, Latest Edition Of Oxford English Dictionary, Amd Merch, Asus Tuf A15, Is The Cotton Club Still Open, Shadowverse: Champions Battle, Songland Season 1 Episode 1 Full Episode, Bill Henson Influences, Glenn Kessler - Imdb, Salt Menu Rak, Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On Meaning, Mindy Kaling Height, Wes Unseld Jr Dad, Power Going On And Off In House, 2 Mil Polycarbonate Film, Amd Ryzen 3 Vs Intel I5, Technical Analysis For Dummies 1st Edition Pdf, Bipolar Junction Transistor Characteristics, Jimmy Uso Injury, I Don't Know How She Does It Novel, Manhattan Beach Hotel, Why Do Public Companies Get Listed On The Jse, Introduction To Shares, In The Blood Chords Better Than Ezra, London Thugs, Waves Definition Physics, How To Open Etrade Account Non-us Resident, Arthur Yates Wiki, Stock Market Prediction Machine Learning, Blue Lonely This Christmas, Zen Symbols Images, Spotlight Model, Iron Chef America Season 14, Katana Prix, The Blacklist Season 2 Episode 20, Why Is Patience Important, Gettex Exchange Wiki, Shawn Mendes Instagram Followers, Brandon Dunn Pff, Funny Willie Nelson Songs, Rolls-royce Electric Car, How Tall Is Sara Botsford, Roses Lyrics Chainsmokers, Udr Stock, Curly Tops Candy, Dyan Cannon Today 2019, Miyoshi Umeki Son, Mad About You Lyrics Hooverphonic, This Is Us Season 4 Episode 9 Full Episode, Anne Zahalka Marriage Of Convenience, Calm Reviews, Dr Downing, Dax Deutsche Börse, Cochrane Central Registry, Ben Howard Net Worth, Why Did Conservatives Oppose The New Deal?, Mr Magoo Luanne, Sir Matt Busby Player Of The Year,