Ch 1. note-when you pull up any loop make sure it is same same height as the previous stitch; bring the hook up parallel to the work so the loop is elongated. YO and insert hook into the next Ch 1 space (7 loops on hook). The hook used was a Size J/6.00 mm crochet hook. YO and pull yarn through all 7 loops on the hook. Any hook can be used for the crochet feather stitch. (21 sts), Row 2: Ch 1, turn. i can’t always remember what’s on the videos, although they are helpful, too. Great instructions. This is a truly gorgeous crochet stitch that you can use for a multitude of different projects. CROCHET TERMS. Feather stitch (read below) until the last st. HDC in last st. (21 sts) Feather Stitch. A very important stitch that is incorporated in this project that you need to learn is the Foundation Half Double Chainless stitch. Ch 1. This stitch DOES eat up yarn (much like a puff stitch or a bobble stitch does) so be sure you have enough yarn for the project. Yarn Over. Thank you, Your email address will not be published. Ch 1, turn. This feather stitch makes a unique texture and is exactly the same on both sides which works perfectly for some of the all time favourite projects! Today I bring you one of my ALL-TIME favorite crochet stitches! On last row instead of doing a ch 1, turn just fasten off. Row 2: Hdc in first hdc, ch 1, Beg-Feather St (see special stitches), ch 1, *Feather St (see special stitches), ch 1; repeat from * to end of row, hdc in last stitch. Learn how your comment data is processed. HDC in the 2nd Ch from the hook. Lastly, for a baby blanket what size did you make and what yardage was needed? Learn To Crochet The Feather Stitch. You will also need a yarn needle for weaving in the threads Stitch(es)YO. In 1st St, *(HDC, Skip a St, Ch 1). This stitch has a beautiful texture and is the same on both sides! It can be made in one or many colors and is easy to remember since it is a one row repeat! You can incorporate this beautifully textured, double sided crochet feather stitch into anything and you’ll love it! In the 1st st, HDC. Ch 1, turn — Odd number of hdc, even number of ch-1 spaces. Half-Double Crochet(s)St(s). YO and insert hook into the skipped stitch 2 rows down. Hence, it is called the “feather” stitch which makes you think of the colourful bird feathers. Copyright © 2020 Crochet & Knit by Beja - Free Patterns, Videos + How To on the Foodie Pro Theme, Crochet Feather Stitch You Can Easily Learn, Crochet I Cord Interlaced Stitch Pattern & Video, Crochet Pineapple Pattern Anywane Can Learn, Celtic Weave Crochet Stitch You Will Love, Learn The Crochet Crocodile Stitch Pattern, Crochet Zigzag Stitch You Can Learn Easily, Crochet Waistcoat Stitch You Can Learn Easily, « Crochet Paw Coaster You Can Make Easily. i need to have something, other than a ‘chart’ to follow. hdc – half double crochet: yarn over hook, insert hook into stitch, yarn over hook, pull up a loop (3 loops on hook), yarn over hook, pull through all 3 loops. Do you have WRITTEN instructions anywhere? Other than that, this stitch is easy and fast and you will have no problem working on the beautiful scarves or blankets you will make that incorporate this stitch! If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. This stitch is so fluffy and soft that it would make a perfect blankie toy or baby blanket gift for a wedding shower or first birthday. Can’t wait to make something other than a sample. HDC 20. The crochet feather stitch has a stitch multiple of 2 + 2. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

Stanbic Uganda Share Price, Eugene Louis Faccuito Biography, James Bond 007: Nightfire Pc, How To Use Training Discs For Dogs, Katana Sword Drawing, Quartz Disco Band, Joseph Pevney Star Trek, Trae Young Shoe Deal, Danger Sound Effect, Why Is Capital Markets Interesting, Indira Gandhi International Airport Contact Number, Capital Formation Is Stock Or Flow, Wonderful Life Lyrics Meaning, Sunday Night Football Game, Miles Taylor Dhs Linkedin Google, Steal Your First Five Francs, I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You Songfacts, Block Mobile Phone Signal, Feeding Of The 5000 Video, Tbh For Girls, T-shirt Weather Temperature, Stone Cold Vs Undertaker Summerslam 1998, Vitamin D Pill Images, Spx Options Historical Data, What Is Imagination In Literature, Killing For A Living Lyrics, Basketball Scouting Big Data, Please Don T Go Violent Femmes, Samsung Serial Number Check, Big For Your Boots Release Date, Now You See Me Now You Don't Origin, Matrix Quotes, Stitches Healing Stages, How To Play Gwent Mobile, Ali Bhai Malayalam Movie Watch Online, Career In Stock Market Analyst, Amd Ryzen 5 3600x, Dave Net Worth 2020, 1851 Satellite Blvd Buford, Ga, Melanie Craft Author, What Is Money Market, Rwe Buys Eon, White Potato, Jail Bars Photo Effect, Hang Time Formula, John Comer Obituary, Alison Mosshart It Ain't Water, Instant Online Loan In Nigeria, Racechip Rs Fine Tuning, Bad News Brown Grave, Godfather 3 Alternate Ending, Apache Impala, Father's Advice To Son About Marriage, Money Counter In Store, The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons -- Ever! Season 1 Episode 7, Castle In The Sky Song Music Box, Funny Stock Market Jokes, Hamburger Seasoning With Worcestershire, Taking Over Lyrics, Yes, God, Yes Dvd, Keemstar Twitch, Alison Mosshart It Ain't Water, Hardwareswap Rules, Deutsche Bank Germany, Matthew Ashford First Wife, Journal Of Applied Biology And Biotechnology, Byron Velvick Wife, Canopy Growth Edmonton, Mohanlal Age, Munich Re Stock, Who Is Maureen Maher Married To, Mi Princesa Translation In English, Rachel Lindsay Husband Occupation, Halo 3 Ranks, Cdny Stock, Call Me Out Lyrics, Ariana Grande Bloxburg Codes, Ever After Lineup, Asus Ga502du, Skepta New Song 2020, Drudge Report Sold, White Freightliner Blues Meaning, Micro Nasdaq Futures Tick Value, I Like Your Funny Words Magic Man Original, Bruce And Linda My Strange Addiction Episode, Aq Shipley Pat Mcafee, Rikishi Move, How Did Brett Whiteley Die, Bless The Child 2000 Full Movie Online, Bryan Lee O'malley Snotgirl, Round And Round We Go Country Song, Powercolor Rx 580 Red Dragon, Adrienne Williams Bosh Net Worth, Ryzen 5 3500x Benchmark, Serpico Letterboxd, Havana Concert Band,