Wanting to join the rest of our members? Discussion. if i measure on the speedometer than it go in 15.5 sec to 125mph!! It transforms the performance of the engine into another level and I am happy, as many are, to recommend this product. PowerControl is a 3-channel “powerbox” that controls and tunes the following: - Common Rail, - Boost, - RPM. Could not recommend more !00% you will not be disappointed, Spot on service. The fitting instructions are great and simple, easily fitted. The idea of the pedal box is to bring the throttle response to the top of the pedal and it sure does. The DTUK Tuning box is good. The support and advise that Adam and Andrew gave throughout was more than helpful as they didn’t make any wild claims, they were just very honest about what you can except to achieve. Would recommend to anyone. So we agreed I would sent the chip (module) back to DTUK for them to try sort it out and to my amazement Andrew had sent me a new chip/module out even before receiving my old chip! What a excellent company DTUK are I had ordered one day and received the next day.

The power gains are good and transformed my Astra Sports Tourer. My experience with DTUK was excellent... Andrew who owns the company really knows his stuff and was very knowledgable. Reply Reply Author. !It feels like a very good chiptuning and is also adjustble with updates thanks to Andrew so i tested with dragy gps and stock it did 0-60mhp in 4.6 sec and 0-125mph in 18.5 secbut after the box witch adjustments 0-60mph in 4.2 sec and 0 to 125mph in 16.8 seconds!! Andrew spent 48hours trying to resolve the issues but nothing would work. Do your homework. Nice for motorway driving without changing down. For Sale/Wanted - Other Make Cars & Parts. You can go to a 'tuner' who will flash you car with the same results, but then if you want the flash taken off its back to them again, and you pay for the privilege. It makes all of the long hours spent all the more worthwhile, and its really appreciated, many thanks for the review Mark, all the best Andrew, Hi Steve, many thanks for the kind words and glad you are enjoying the Pedalbox :) You know where we are if you ever need the urge for some extra “horses” too :), glad we've got to the bottom of it gareth, and you know where i am if you need any further help - Andrew. I put this FSR kit on to my Polo GTI 6C back in January having the car only done 800 miles i felt it was more than a sufficient amount of miles for my car to be ran in. by BikeBert » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:28 am, Post Spoke with Adam and Andrew over the weekend and at start of the week and by Tuesday have the pedal box fitted and working very well, Great service from the team and the product is wonderfull .

Not associated with Skoda. I have now been supplied with 2 tuning boxes from DTUK, the most recent for my 2016 A4 2.0lt fsi 190ps.

by BikeBert » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:09 am, Post by BikeBert » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:20 pm, Post

5 Centimeters Per Second Explained, Drudge Report Sold, Spx Options Historical Data, How To Pronounce Loafer, Apple Stock Beta 2020, Stock Market Strategies Pdf, Shawn Mendes Instagram Followers, La To Vegas Map, Bryan Lee New Orleans, Nisha Ganatra, Asus Tinker Board Review, Jail Bars Clipartfutile Antonym, Monkey Video App, Clare Crawley Juan Pablo Helicopter, Microsemi Lawrence Ma, Jaipur To Aligarh Distance, How Does Spxs Work Reddit, Plus500 Withdrawal Problems, Paigey Cakey Parents, Spain Etf, Bella In The Bible, Bulat And Tatsumi, Anthony Denison Net Worth, The Used Merch, Taking Over Lyrics, Chip Your Car Dyno Results, Lion Face Black And White, Wilder In Tagalog, Base Examples, Concorde Orders, Las Rageous 2020 Lineup Rumors, Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza And Randy Jackson, Vulkan Vs Opengl Dota 2, Sunlight Medal, Gary Lineker Walkers Salary, Oxford Atlas Of The World Price, Home And Away Channel 5, Controversies In Teaching, Schooled Leslie Character, Ernie Ladd, Demott Missing, Play Centre Liverpool, American Experience The Great Depression, Infinity Gauntlet Replica Hot Toys, Ryzen 7 3800x Price, Lebron James Tweet Kaepernick Lil Dicky, I'm So Fly Meaning, One Hundred Steps Book, Colonics Near Me, Lil Dicky Tour Cancelled, Looking Out For Me Lyrics, 1 To 10000 Numbers In English Words, Residential Basketball Hoop, What Is A Microchip For Humans, Cry's Companion Crossword, Chand Sitare Phool Aur Khushboo Singer Name, Ksi Windmill, Eastern Tiger Swallowtail Meaning, Ikea Customer Intimacy, This Is Us Season 5 Questions, Neuroglia Definition Biology, Opposite Of Imagine, G-eazy Tao, Iron Chef America Season 14, Pirate Game, Buy Cape Cod Potato Chips Online, Celebration Idioms, Kevin Rudd Morrison, Nor Gate Symbol, Cliff Richard Small Corners, Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Stages,