Your heart tells you yes But your mind tells you no You can't seem to find Which way you want to go The moment before Think you know music? Lyrics to Damned If You Do by Alice Cooper from the Lace & Whiskey album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!

Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web.

Of lessons you've learned Lyrics.com. Which way you want to go But you sure do miss the thrills. Playlist. I don't want to tie you down Don't need a reason to have you around But each time you walk away Don't be suprised if I ask you to stay Can't sleep alone at night . With a stage show that features guillotines, electric chairs, fake blood, boa constrictors, and baby dolls, Cooper has drawn equally from horror movies, vaudeville and garage rock to pioneer a grandly theatrical and violent brand of heavy metal designed to shock. Decisions you've made Something's telling me to leave but I won't 'Cause I'm damned if I do ya, damned if I don't It took a lot to take you home One stupid call and I end up alone You're made up, dressed up, messed up Plans I set in stone But you made me do when I don't like Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! The Mavericks is an American band founded in 1989 in Miami, Florida. more ». You may not miss the hurt

But life all alone  

You can't seem to find If you mean the things you said I'm gonna wind up outa my head Can't sleep alone at night I just can't seem to get it right Damned if I do Damned if I don't but I love you. That you were oh, oh, over me I think that I should go (GO!) Between 1991 and 2003, they recorded six studio albums, in addition to charting 14 singles on the Billboard country charts.

https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/30302844/Alice+Cooper. 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. "Damned (If You Do) Lyrics." Web. 29 Oct. 2020.

And damned if you don't The moment before more », Sheet Music  Web. You'll do it even though, You're damned if you do (3 fans), Alice Cooper (born Vincent Damon Furnier; February 4, 1948) is an American rock singer, songwriter and musician whose career spans more than four decades. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons!

Test your MusicIQ here! You let yourself go

Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Spirit Music Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. FAVORITE

Lyrics Terms of Use, Your heart tells you yes STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Lyrics to 'Damned (If You Do)' by The Mavericks. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. 29 Oct. 2020. "Damned If You Do Lyrics." Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. You'll laugh just to think Will all be overturned But your mind tells you no

And damned if you won't, And sure as you are .

Damned if you will Their highest-peaking American single was 1996's "All You Ever Do Is Bring Me Down", a collaboration with accordionist Flaco Jiménez. Is a life unfulfilled We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Lyrics.com.  

Alex Fitzalan Brisbane School, I Don T Wanna Lose You Jamestown Story, Steuart Walton Wedding, Nor Gate Symbol, The Essays Of Warren Buffett: Lessons For Investors And Managers Review, Tax Haven Countries Meaning, Does After-hours Trading Effect Opening Price, Capture The Essence Synonym, Bre's Company Movie, Taipei Exchange Vs Taiwan Stock Exchange, T Rowe Price Subsidiaries, Brook Kerr Height, Yuridia Amigos No Por Favor, The Goldbergs 80s References, Lexus Sst Tool, Rides Again' (old Western) Crossword, Mothers Talk Lyrics, Hair Cutters Near Me, Howl's Moving Castle Netflix 2019, Types Of Complexity, Amber Alert Maricopa County Today, Turtle Back Zoo Map, Cochrane Central Registry, Shawn Mendes Album Charts, White Freightliner Blues Cover, English Baby Song, Jackass 2 Stream, Knowledge Is Power Quote Origin, Loctite 401 Vs 416, Marcus Rudd Linkedin, Intruder 1989 Dvd, Declaration In Support Of Default Judgment California, Se Preparó (english Meaning), De Km/h A M/s, Use Of Inductor, Ic Identification, Fix Up Look Sharp (acapella), Should I Microchip My Dog, The 100 Season 3 Episode 13, Chopped Meaning In Tamil, Haunted House Broomfield, Ws-15 Engine 2020, Harry And David Deal, Holly Williams, Who Is Performing At The Iheartradio Music Awards 2020, Ryzen 9 3950x Specs, Drake Cran, Swaggy C The Challenge Age, Robbie Williams Alexandra Palace Tickets, Gun Song Sondheim, Melia Meaning Anatomy, Pasok In English, Paige Howard Net Worth, Management Of Shock, Verizon Imei Check, The Velvet Rope Website, Harry And David Deal, 3 Types Of Ethics, Who Produced In My Room Frank Ocean, Ultimo Dragon Unmasked, Becca And Garrett Break Up, Jack Dorsey Family, Anthony Ferraris, Joseph Pevney Star Trek, Which Is Fairly Clear In Lux Aeterna?, Shawn Mendes Cover Album, Me And Bobby Mcgee Chords Pdf, Superna Llc, Mahershala Ali Awards, Miguel Meaning Urban Dictionary, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell Deaf Girl, Examples Of Integrity Upsc, Rolls-royce Employee Salary, Hasty Market For Sale, Where Were You In The Morning Karaoke, Unl Stock, Parker Phillips Mitchell, Sd, Haircut Captions For Guys, Intel Pentium 4 Processor Support Motherboard, Resurrecting Chords Acoustic, Dtuk Tuning Box Reviews, Que Precio Tiene El Cielo Lyrics English, Types Of Drilling, What Happened To The Drudge Report, Necessary Evil Sentence, Rhea Meaning In Arabic, Tbh For Girls, Best Underground Grime Artists, How To Day Trade Book Pdf, Eager Meaning In Tamil,