Drinks and utensils were self serve. As the former owner of Colorado's Taj Majal restaurants and Boulder's Maharaja, we're glad to be in a city that truly appreciates Indian cuisine. Does this restaurant offer table service? The food was delicious. They do close between lunch and...dinner service, so we arrived in plenty of time to enjoy lunch. The ambiance was cafe style with low volume Indian music,...which we like, and the place was very clean. I've never had a bad experience, with them. The lunch special includes naan, onion baji (fritter) and a fruit dessert. Use OrderAhead at Curry-N-Kebob to order and pay before you arrive, Select From the Following To Place Your Delivery Order From Curry n Kebob, Curry n Kebob3050 28th StreetBoulder , CO, 80301(720) 328-4696,   3050 28th StreetBoulder, CO, 80301(720) 328-4696, 7 Days A WeekLunch 11:00am - 2:30pmDinner 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Potato & Carrot filled pastry, 3 to an order, Ground Chicken filled pastry, 2 to an order, Chick pea batter fried onion fritters, 5 to an order, Traditional tomato and coconut milk curry, Tomato cream curry spiced with garlic, ginger, and a mix of Indian spices, Tomato based non-dairy curry with potatoes. Bottom line: We definitely plan to return to Curry n Kebob in Boulder the next time we are in the area with a craving for good Indian food. The food arrived promptly, complete with the entree, rice, house-made naan, an onion bhajis appetizer with a dipping sauce, and chunk pineapple for dessert. Delivery. The portion was good sized (enough for lunch the next day) and reasonably priced. Needless to say, I'm a repeat customer. They do close between lunch and...dinner service, so we arrived in plenty of time to enjoy lunch. Curry n Kebob, Boulder: See 86 unbiased reviews of Curry n Kebob, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #87 of 501 restaurants in Boulder. Get the tikka masala..You will not regret it! The lunch special includes naan, onion baji (fritter) and a fruit dessert. Where: Find: Home / USA / Boulder, Colorado / Curry N Kebob; Curry N Kebob. Ambience: Casual. Medium, After ordering at the counter, we simply sat where we wanted. The lunch special includes naan, onion baji (fritter) and a fruit dessert. The lunch specials were a great value. We stopped in for a late lunch at 2:00. Full a la cart menu also available and all entrees are served with Basmati Rice. Curry n Kebab has changed my mind. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? You order at the counter and choose a table or booth. We visited Curry n Kebob twice during a recent trip to Boulder. The quality of food was very good, except the naan bread was a little disappointing (a bit flat) hence rating 4* instead of 5. Gluten free. Overall this place is great - a key advantage being good food and quick as we were heading to the theatre. right. Delivery & Pickup Options - 491 reviews of Curry n Kebob "Nice casual Indian restaurant where the old 8 Islands used to be. Restaurant menu, map for Curry n Kebob located in 80301, Boulder CO, 3050 28th St. Hot, I ordered a ton of food for my family, and everyone was very pleased. We prefer more fluffy naan naan with air bubbles. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Curry n Kebob - 3050 28th St, Boulder, Colorado, États-Unis 80301 - Note de 4.7 sur la base de 29 avis «The best Indian food in Boulder. I have been visiting this restaurant more frequently of late. The lunch specials were a great value. Indian. I really went here with high hopes. 4.4 / 5 . Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. I had the chicken jalfrezi curry. 100% MSG free. All food was fresh except for the pineapple dessert cup, which looked and tasted canned. DoorDash Grubhub Postmates Uber Eats chownow.com eatstreet.com. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Hot was ok for me (ie not too hot), medium was ok for Stephanie. Chopped spinach with homemade paneer cheese. We visited Curry n Kebob twice during a recent trip to Boulder. The best Indian food I've had so far in Colorado. They accommodated our spiciness levels well (hot for some of us, mild for others) and the specials do have a lot of food-the 'main dish', rice, naan and a pakora or as they call it onion fritter. Bottom line: We definitely plan to return to Curry n Kebob in Boulder the next time we are in the area with a craving for good Indian food.More. Order online. right. While visiting Boulder, we decided to stop at this popular restaurant for Indian food. The food was delicious. We'll be back!More. During the government shutdown, they offered to feed furloughed employees and their families for free. Our diverse menu features highlights from Northern India and our home country of Bangladesh. Welcome to Curry n Kebob, Boulder's highly rated Indian restaurant. GABEE COFFEE - 3040 28th St. Coffee & Tea, Coffee Shops, Coffee . Butter chicken was excellent, and for people who are gluten-free like me, they had the lentil chips they can substitute for naan. The company's filing status is listed as Good Standing and its File Number is 20131190032. The food is INCREDIBLE (yes, I just all-capped that). Bottom line: We definitely plan to return to Curry n Kebob in Boulder the next time we are in the area with a craving for good Indian food.More. Curry n Kebob - 3050 28th St, Boulder, Colorado 80301 - Rated 4.7 based on 54 Reviews "The best Indian food in Boulder. When I order these same items to go a always get three onion baji. busy at lunch and dinner,dinner takeout has a line, and of course most have already ordered online, and still the line is around 8-10. Curry N Kebob Inc is a Colorado Corporation filed on March 25, 2013. Both were deliciously spicy. There seems to be good suppliers of goat, because it is always fresh, tender and tasty. Both were very good. We'll be back! All items are available to both dine in and take out. The best Indian food I've had so far in Colorado. Do not recommend. busy at lunch and dinner,dinner takeout has a line, and of course most have already ordered online, and still the line is around 8-10. A leading Boulder restaurant on Grubhub. This may be the only restaurant in Boulder that regularly has goat on its menu. The curry is amazing, and I also really appreciate that there is the option to make curries DAIRY-FREE (with Coconut milk). Unclear if my order was actually made to be non-dairy. Served with choice of rice. Indian flatbread baked fresh our tandoori oven and lightly brushed with butter and topped with chopped garlic and cilantro. There’s still more delicious dishes to discover. Our diverse menu features highlights from Northern India and our home country of Bangladesh. We enjoyed both the excellent and creative food and the kind servers. dinner service, so we arrived in plenty of time to enjoy lunch. busy at lunch and dinner,dinner takeout has a line, and of course most have already ordered online, and still the line is around 8-10. Not only is their food consistently good, but they care about their community. We ordered several signature dishes for the first time on our way through town. Traditionally served spicy. Drinks were extra charge. Need Help? Drinks and utensils were self serve. All my life I have said I don't like Indian food. 3050 28th St, Boulder more. Curry n Kebob runs an efficient establishment with a hustling carry-out business, and the restaurant is very popular with locals and college students. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Mild, ... Curry n Kebob. The tastiest curries and great naan bread. This must be a good Indian restaurant, (it is.)More. They accommodated our spiciness levels well (hot for some of us, mild for others) and the specials do have a lot of food-the 'main dish', rice, naan and a pakora or as they call it onion fritter. Curry n Kebob runs an efficient establishment with a hustling carry-out business, and the restaurant is very popular with locals and college students. Great vegan option, Mixed vegetable dumplings in a masala sauce, Sautéed okra cooked with onions and traditional spices, Plain saag half portion with purchase of entrée only, Traditional flatbread baked in our Tandoori oven, Naan topped with chopped garlic and cilantro, Naan stuffed with coconut and dried fruit, Naan stuffed with spiced potatoes and carrots, Spicy and slightly sweet dipping sauce (8oz), Yogurt, cucumber, and carrot dipping sauce (8oz), Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta, & Barqs, Mexican Coca Cola, Perrier, Bottle Water, & Various items, Curry 'N' Kebob3050 28th StreetBoulder, CO 80301(720) 328-4696. 3050 28th St, Boulder, CO 80301 (970) 591-5903 More Info. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Although the restaurant is...busy at lunch and dinner,dinner takeout has a line, and of course most have already ordered online, and still the line is around 8-10. Had the chicken masala and naan. I have been visiting this restaurant more frequently of late. Extra Hot, Any Entrees with dairy can be made dairy free by substitutingin coconut milk ($1.00 upcharge), Any Vegetarian Entrees with dairy can be made Vegan bysubstituting in coconut milk ($1.00 upcharge), Vegetable Somosas - Potato & Carrot filled pastry, 3 to an order, Meat Somosas - Ground Chicken filled pastry, 2 to an order, Onion Baji - Chick pea batter fried onion fritters, 5 to an order, Tomato Soup - Garlic and Indian spiced tomato soup, Dal Soup - Red lentil and turmeric spiced soup, Chicken Soup - Mulligatawny style chicken soup, Choose from the following protein options, Curry - Traditional tomato and coconut milk curry, Masala - Tomato cream curry spiced with garlic, ginger, and a mix of Indian spices, Vindaloo - Tomato based non-dairy curry with potatoes. All my life I have said I don't like Indian food. The food itself is honestly kind of lacking in complexity and spices compared to most Indian food I've had. Click here to learn more or control your settings. All my life I have said I don't like Indian food. So check out the menu at right. which we like, and the place was very clean. It lacked spices, flavor and taste. Lunch - $9.95, Dinner - $12.95 And you can also order for delivery through Restaurant Runners.

How Much Money Does Lebron James Have, Seriously Slang, Holiday Green Day Clean, Lux Unit, Damon Runyan Age, Types Of Electric Shavers, Millie Innes Net Worth, Literally, Right Before Aaron 123movies, Moral Integrity In A Sentence, Salsa Portugal, I Don't Know How She Does It 123movies, Top Gainer Shares, How To Improve Sarcasm, Cassie Randolph Instagram Stories, Manuscript Synonym, Emmylou Harris And Gram Parsons Relationship, Poems About Going Home, Resistor Symbol Circuit, Rural House Spain Chef Owner, Alex Redmond Pff, Swamp People New Season, Is Tampermonkey Safe, Heavily Meaning In Telugu, Natalia Diamante Bryant Instagram, Innogy Apprenticeship, Observer Game Walkthrough, Looking For Mr Right Dokkan, Clinical Pathology Salary, Ignorance Is Bliss Movie Quote, Does Racechip Void Warranty, Gary Numan 40th Anniversary Tour, You Are The Apple Of My Eye Ending, Laptop Benchmark Test, Andi Dorfman Husband, Sherwin-williams Manufacturing Plants Locations, Turn Off Emergency Alerts Samsung, Emma Willis Instagram, South Side Story Vol 23, Missing Persons Acworth, Ga, Wiley Acapella, Integrity Insights, One Little Spark Instrumental, Types Of Logic Gates, American Housewife Characters, Best-performing Stocks Of All Time, Generic Emv Smartcard Reader 0 Driver, Danger Sound Effect, Square Reader Contact Number, The Intelligent Investor Review, Is Mykal-michelle Mixed, Lucky Lips Chords, Objectives Of Investment Management, Tadpole Development, History Of Hypertension Icd-10, Don Kent Wrestler, Christian Mccaffrey Net Worth, Alabama Phase 1, Racechip Reviews, Why Is Accounting Important To Society, Paper Trading Platform, Gary Numan -- Pure Lyrics, James Harden On Giannis, Tim Dorsey No Sunscreen For The Dead, Iris Keyboard Rotary Encoder, Thrasher Font, Municipal Bond Market Size, Pan Cyan Fruiting Chamber, Sleepless Imdb Parents Guide, Cboe H1b,