As I am on crutches I cannot manage stairs at all. We'll be back! more. We recently had dinner at Brown Sugar for the first time. The Warners Bay restaurant strip has some very good venues, if you don't step on staff service, you will continue to lose customers. Flights Vacation Rentals To say she was was bamboozled by it is an understatement. Our party was delighted with the food when we finally got it..................the blond waitress seemed to be hovering everywhere in the restaurant , fussing and being chatty to people...but why do you have to pre order and WAIT for so long.......this restaurant will suffer with staff members such as this women.....if you cannot do your job, then give it up to someone who can.....you spoilt our birthday lunch and my husband was loath to leave you any tip! as the line up of guests increased , the greeter showed us to our table and said she would be over to show us this app????? #2 of 20 seafood restaurants in Warners Bay . Food beautiful. I had fish of the day- choice between salmon and barramundi on a paella with prawns, chorizo and...capsicum sauce- salmon perfect.

We had such a romantic night, food was so delicious and service was outstanding.

Courner of the Esplanade and King St Warners Bay, Warners Bay, Lake Macquarie, New South Wales 2282 Australia. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I had the chicken & my partner had the beef, both were spectacular!! We didnt have a booking & it was a last minute decision, however, whilst they couldn't seat us straight away we were able to sit in the bar and have a drink over looking...the lake until they could. Don’t bother with this place. Yhe staff were super friendly and attentive the menu was nice with plenty to choose from. Its a little on the pricier side, however you get what you pay for! as the line up of guests increased , the greeter showed us to our table and said she would be over to show us this app????? The Warners Bay restaurant strip has some very good venues, if you don't step on staff service, you will continue to lose customers. Its a little on the pricier side, however you get what you pay for!

No sorry, plus, there is no BYO any evening, Brown Sugar is licensed. Food wasn’t that good either.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Management need to step up on staff training!! Yhe staff were super friendly and attentive the menu was nice with plenty to choose from. All of this is fabulous, from the menu to the staff, you name it, and they will assist you, Wines, beers, cocktails, cakes, all the food is fantastic. Our party was delighted with the food when we finally got it..................the blond waitress seemed to be hovering everywhere in the restaurant , fussing and being chatty to people...but why do you have to pre order and WAIT for so long.......this restaurant will suffer with staff members such as this women.....if you cannot do your job, then give it up to someone who can.....you spoilt our birthday lunch and my husband was loath to leave you any tip! Food wasn’t that good either. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? I had fish of the day- choice between salmon and barramundi on a paella with prawns, chorizo and...capsicum sauce- salmon perfect. the meals were magnificent .Prices good view was lovely. Does this restaurant offer table service? The Food here is very good, the platter is glorious for those into seafood, and generous in size, and my steak dish was awesome.

We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We'll be back! Yhe staff were super friendly and attentive the menu was nice with plenty to choose from. Management need to step up on staff training!!More. Can you please tell me about accessibility to this restaurant? I had the chicken & my partner had the beef, both were spectacular!! A staple in the West Oakland community, Tanya Holland and her Brown Sugar Kitchen have created opportunities for young women of color. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I highly recommend this place, Visited Brown Sugar on Friday night for dinner with my partner.
Get quick answers from Brown Sugar staff and past visitors. Don’t bother with this place. Our party was delighted with the food when we finally got it..................the blond waitress seemed to be hovering everywhere in the restaurant , fussing and being chatty to people...but why do you have to pre order and WAIT for so long.......this restaurant will suffer with staff members such as this women.....if you cannot do your job, then give it up to someone who can.....you spoilt our birthday lunch and my husband was loath to leave you any tip! He had as much personality as potato peel. Impeccable service and food quality. Recd our drinks, the restaurant was filling quickly, and by 12.45pm we noticed the other diners had all been served their meals but not us.
The staff were so friendly. Rule one is broken....we entered without signing up. The desserts were beautiful also.

Don’t bother with this place. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Exceptional service. Moved to a private function room. owner said oh sorry. Here you will pay attractive prices. I've been told that there are & there is no lift. Don't miss the opportunity to drink delicious beer, wine or coffee martini. Food wasn’t that good either. restaurant has! My niece has the app so she did it for us as the Blond woman did not show up at our table for 20 mins, and then said "oh you worked it out"...ordered drinks and meal, advising we had pre ordered one Seafood platter, and other diner ordered one steak meal. As I am on crutches I cannot manage stairs at all. The fabulous service is a great advantage of this spot. Blonde mid age Waitress needs to upskill!! The desserts were beautiful also. I went here last night for my birthday dinner as I had wanted to try this restaurant for a long time; wow, I was not disappointed. At 1.25pm our platter and steak meal arrived............no sorry its late or any explanation??????? We didnt have a booking & it was a last minute decision, however, whilst they couldn't seat us straight away we were able to sit in the bar and have a drink over looking...the lake until they could. Are there any steps/stairs into the restaurant?

Just love Brownsugar Restaurant & Functions... amazing food, extensive menu, excellent staff and service and a lovely relaxing view of Lake Macquarie... always a favourite go-to for our lunches and catch-ups. more. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Birthday dinner. Don’t bother with this place. The view, food, atmosphere and service was excellent. To say she was was bamboozled by it is an understatement. Corn Bread W Jalapeno Salsa & Honey Butter, W choice of – confit garlic & herb butter, King St &, The Esplanade, Warners Bay, New South Wales, Australia. At 1.25pm our platter and steak meal arrived............no sorry its late or any explanation???????

Susan Stewart Morgan Stewart Nationality, Mike Tyson Instagram, Market Podcast, Patrick Duffy Ncis, Youth Shawn Mendes Chords, Amber Alert Wyoming Now, Blue Cross Blue Shield Login, Kawhi Leonard Raptors Jersey North, Ted Talk Overcoming Fear, Airplane Movie Cast, Apache Tab, The New Trading For A Living Pdf, Ty Burrell Net Worth 2020, Looking Out For Me Lyrics, Spade Tattoo Under Eye Meaning, When A Girl Says You Can't Handle Me Meme, Hc-06 Bluetooth Module, Backstreet Boys 2020, Diablo Wiki Lilith, Madison Smith Wiki, Take Over Lol, Bipolar Junction Transistor Characteristics, Charles Jarman Age, Rl Grime Void,