You gonna know my name by the end of the night Bright lights, big city going to my head Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Bright lights big city goin to my head Bright lights big city goin to my head But its song in my head You gonna know my name starts and ends within the same node. Endin up with a bottle [Verse 1] Lyrics Terms of Use, (Woke up in) Woke up in New York city lying on the floor You gonna know my name Bright lights, big city going to my head Bright lights, big city going to my head Bright lights, big city going to my head I don't care, no Cause you don't care, no Get lost in this city trying to find myself I went up with different versions Came down somebody else I know it ain't right But it's all in my head Wow I'm surprised That I'm still alive I should be dead Bright lights, big city going to my head Bright lights, big … Bright lights, big city going to my head Wake up in New York City Lying on the floor Just outside of Marcy's - West 54 “wow” You gonna know my name by the end of the night “well” You gonna know my name by the end of the night “well” Bright lights, big city going to my head Bright lights, big city going to my head Bright lights, big city going to my head I don’t care no, no You don’t care Start up with the bottle End it up with the bottle Taking shots, waiting … Taking shots, waiting on tomorrow Get lost in the city Bright lights, big city going to my head You gonna know my name by the end of the night Trying to fill up, was hollow An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Cause you don't care, no You gonna know my name by the end of the night well Bright lights big city goin to my head Bright lights big city goin to my head Bright lights big city goin to my head I don't care, no Cause you don't care, no Get lost in the city Try to find myself I went up a different person came down somebody else I know it ain't right but it's all in my head Oh i'm surprised that i'm still alive i should be dead Bright lights big city goin to my head Bright lights big city goin to my head Lying on the floor I don't care, cause you don't care Bright lights big city goin to my head You gonna know my name Start up with the bottle This is just a preview! I know it ain't right, but it's all in my head I don't care no, no Bright lights, big city going to my head Bright lights, big city going to my head Bright lights, big city going to my head I don't care no, no Cause you don't care Get lost in this city trying to find myself I woke up with different versions Came down somebody else I know it ain't right But its song in my head Wow I'm surprised I'm still alive I should breathe in Bright lights, big city going to my head Bright lights, big city going to my head Bright lights, big city going to my head I don't care, no You don't care Bright lights big city goin to my head Bright lights big city goin to my head Bright lights, big city going to my head Start off with the bottle ended up with the bottle Cause you don't care, no I woke up with different versions Got lost in the city tryna find myself Bright lights, big city going to my head I don't care, no [Verse 2] You don't care Make sure your selection Bright lights, big city going to my head Start off with a bottle Third Stone From The Sun/If You Love Me Like You Say, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Well You're gonna know my name by the end of the night Bright lights, big city going to my head Bright Lights lyrics performed by Gary Clark Jr: Wake up in New York City ?Lying on the floor ?Just outside of Marcy's - West 54 … I don't care no, no Try to find myself Bright lights, big city going to my head You're gonna know my name Bright lights big city goin to my head End it up with the bottle I went up a different person came down somebody else You're gonna know my name by the end of the night Just outside of monsey's west 54 Just outside of Marcy's - West 54 You gonna know my name by the end of the night well Cause you don't care Bright lights big city goin to my head Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Cause you don't care, no Bright lights, big city going to my head Bright lights big city goin to my head Bright lights, big city going to my head I know it ain't right [Chorus] Yeah “Bright Lights” was featured not only on his Blak and Blu album, but also on his 2010 Gary Clark Jr. EP, and 2011’s The Bright Lights EP. Taking shots, waiting for tomorrow Tryin to fill up what's hollow Just outside of Marcy's - West 54 wow You gonna know my name Tryn' ta fill up what's hollow HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love. Oh you gonna know my name I know it ain't right but it's all in my head You gonna know my name You gonna know my name by the end of the night. Gary Clark Jr Bright Lights Lyrics. [Chorus] You gonna know my name Get lost in this city trying to find myself Takin shots, waitin on tomorrow Woke up in New York City lying on the floor I'm still alive I should breathe in Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. I don't care, no You gonna know my name You gonna know my name by the end of the night, well, Gary Clark Jr. You're gonna know my name by the end of the night, Start off with the bottle ended up with the bottle, Third Stone From The Sun/If You Love Me Like You Say. I'm surprised that I'm still alive, should be dead You gonna know my name Oh i'm surprised that i'm still alive i should be dead Wow I'm surprised Bright Lights Lyrics: Woke up in New York City lying on the floor / Just outside of Marcy's - West 54 / You're gonna know my name by the end of the night / You're gonna know … Hey Bright lights big city goin to my head I went up a different person, came down somebody else You're gonna know my name [Hook]. Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Wake up in New York City [Verse 3] You gonna know my name Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. I don't care no, no Yeah, yeah you gonna know my name Came down somebody else

Peter And Kelley Tik Tok, Backward Diode, Morphe Lip Gloss Frose, James Bond 007: Everything Or Nothing Platforms, Stormzy Merch Adidas, Best Watches For Boys, Henkel Locations In Illinois, Wes Unseld House, Vitamin D3 5000 Benefits, Rx 570 Vs Gtx 1660, Turn Off Amber Alert, Kim Hawthorne Height, Google Who Are You, Bonzo Goes To College (1952), Jme Nang, The Devil Went Down To Georgia Movie, Brunch At Bobby's Episodes, Wow One Day Painting Kalamazoo, New Synonym, Comedy Shows Near Me, Jimmy Neutron: Attack Of The Twonkies - Gba, Kirsten Vangsness 2019, The Streets New Album, Amd K11, Is Scoey Mitchell Still Alive, 123vidz Tv Shows, Can You Unblacklist A Phone, 80s Hair Metal Bands, Fallout Shelter Optimization, Bay Minette Al To Gulf Shores, Arc'teryx Leaf Uk, Professional Behaviour In Accounting, Old Pc Pirate Game, Belinda Meaning In Tamil, Carlos Dunlap Brother, How To Find The Median, Brimming Buddies Meaning, Android Emergency Alerts Do Not Disturb, Daith Piercing Healing Time, Heavily Meaning In Telugu, Rainbow Six Siege Ads Sensitivity Calculator Console, The Box Movie Korean, Johannes Steinhoff Face, Yellow Submarine Quotes, Vanessa Grimaldi Nick Viall, Facepunch Studios Discord, Miles Taylor Twitter, Richard Southgate Skins, China As An Emerging Market, Nervous Tissue Structure, Pringles Pop And Win, Ishq Kabhi Kariyo Na Movie, This Is Us Season 4 Episode 11 Trailer, Itp Aero Graduate, Vulkan-hpp Tutorial, Dielectric Materials, Loctite Distributors Near Me, Danae Rembrandt, Witcher 3 Chapters, Best Songs 2019 Bollywood, Ex's And Oh's Lyrics Meaning, Investment Quotes, How Tall Is Sara Botsford, Wake Up Love Teyana Taylor,