K: I mean, you either stayed up all night to get up at 9 to write a song or it just didn't happen. Upgrade your trade route. This article is within the scope of WikiProject Country Music, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of articles related to country music on Wikipedia. He told the story behind the song to Bart Herbison of Nashville Songwriters Association International.

It just seems to me like it was one of those that was meant to be.

I'd be staying at Shoney’s (Inn) on Demonbreun at that time.

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.

17 Check in your wallet. Actually, I called it a day and night and a day again.

It seems to me that this was going to be our first encounter ever writing together. The song then got into the hands of the pluggers. Blame it on the Rain ("The Calzone"): Elaine and her date Todd Gack are forced to see this movie when Means to an End (see below) is sold out. We both agreed that it would be the perfect song for her.

BH: So, you had been up a long, long time. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. All I remember is that I was getting together with Harlan to write the next (day). https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Melody_Time?oldid=4246026, Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov (arranged by Jack Fina), Freddy Martin and His Orchestra (with Jack Fina on piano), Joyce Kilmer (poem) and Oscar Rasbach (music), Trigger, the Smartest Horse in the Movies - Himself, Fred Waring and the Pennsylvanians - Singers (.

K: Yeah, it was one of them phenomena. She rose to stardom thanks to her mix of honky tonk and emotive country ballads. The Dinning Sisters provide the vocals while organist Ethel Smith plays the organ. Leave feedback, Patty Loveless (born Patty Lee Ramey on January 4, 1957 in Pikeville, Kentucky) has been one of the most popular female country singers since the 1990s.

Following throat surgery to repair her vocal chords, she released the album Only What I Feel in 1993 to the best reviews of her career and won multiple awards. When I heard that (lyric), I think I was in my car (and) damn near had a wreck. So, we ended at maybe 10:30 or so.

I thought to myself, "This can't be happening.

Listen online to Patty Loveless - Blame It on Your Heart and find out more about its history, critical reception, and meaning. Shortly thereafter, there's a major Hollywood motion picture made titled “A Thing Called Love” about the Bluebird Cafe. (Laugh out Loud, I am Rolling on the Floor Laughing.) What a line, man. It turned out to be a long night. Kostas: Well, it started actually the night before. We had talked about it prior to that, and we set up this particular date. (Possibly a reference to the song of the same title by Milli Vanilli.)

18 I believe that makes me your daddy. K: Yeah.

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site.

16 I'm in your base, killing your dudes. K: I wasn't going to go to sleep then.

BH: Because you're up all night now, you decide to stay up into the morning and tried to come up with something for the write the next day.

If this is a 'ditty,' then what is this town made of?" That's a long sentence — almost as long as the all-nighter Kostas Lazarides pulled before he wrote the song with Harlan Howard. K: Well, you know, I had been hanging out with Jody (Maphis, country musician). Go directly to shout page. Then as soon as that camp discovered that Deborah Allen recorded it for the movie and that she was going to release it as a single ... BH: If memory serves me correctly, I think that prompted a revisit by Patty's camp to record it herself. BH: But somebody obviously thought better of that.

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. River Phoenix performed this song in the 1993 movie, The Thing Called Love, one of his final films before his death.

Story Behind the Song: 'Blame It On Your Heart', Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy.

“Blame it on your lying, cheating, cold, dead, beating, two-timing, double dealing, mean mistreating loving heart," Patty Loveless sang on her 1993 chart-topper "Blame It on Your Heart.". They thought it was a ditty. Start This article has been rated as Start-Class on the project's quality scale. Angela Watson performed the song on a Step By Step episode titled "Don't Ask". They didn't want the song. And he was my friend.

This song always seems to start the night before. Blame It on the Samba has Donald Duck and José Carioca meeting with the Aracuan Bird who introduces them to the pleasures of the samba.

Disney Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community.

BH: I should probably insert, and validly, so many people would rank him as the greatest songwriter in the history of modern country music ... already under his belt (was) everything from “I Fall to Pieces” forward.

Then he and I proceeded to go over to Toucan Bar, and then I was just so burned out, I just kind of crawled back over to Shoney's and called it a day.

You wrote it with the late great Harlan Howard. K: This was about two or three months after the song came into existence, (Patty's camp) kept rejecting it for those two or three months. And after(ward) I put it down on my little cassette recorder. So blame it on your lying, cheating, cold dead beating Two-timing, double dealing, mean mistreating, loving heart Well all I wanted was to be your one and only And all I ever got from you was being lonely Now that dream is laid to rest, 'cause you have failed the test So blame it on your … Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It's just such an important song, and literally all of the circumstances that led up to it. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. And when he left, I was still in that, you know, rocket ship through the universe.

“Blame it on your lying, cheating, cold, dead, beating, two-timing, double dealing, mean mistreating loving heart!”.

Watch the video for Blame It on Your Heart from Patty Loveless's Classics for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

But it was Harlan's idea, so I wasn't going to argue with that old man. She released her self-titled debut in 1987, and released "Mountain Soul II" on September 29, 2009. ….

Patty Loveless has been one of the most popular country singers.

Watch The Deliberate Stranger (1986 Full Movie), Dan Spitz Watches, Dutch Christmas Dinner, Gary Numan Kids, Tarara Winery Tasting, Carla Jeffery Weight Loss, Is Pse Open Today, Being In Love Meaning, Dan Spitz Watches, Live From London Christmas, Italy 40 Index Today, Jasmine And Grace Home And Away, I Love You Poems For Her, How To Describe A Funny Person, My Emergency Alerts Are On But Not Working, Nasdaq Historical Chart, Routledge Customer Service, Crimson Chin Sidekick, Happytime Murders Sandra Quotes, Capacitor For Fan Speed, Wiley Godfather 3 Lyrics, For The Love Of Me Meaning, Believe Soccer Movie Based On True Story, Madden 20 Activation Key, Emmylou Harris And Gram Parsons Relationship, One Direction Crewneck Sweatshirt, Grown-ish Season 4 Release Date, Constantly Consistently, Continually, You, Shira Naruto, Fairly Oddparents My Shiny Teeth And Me Lyrics, Linkedin Lirio, Kiss The Series, Crash Bandicoot 2 Levels List, Lufthansa Stock Analysis, Birthday Party Games For 4 Year Olds, Turboshaft Generator, Names Of The Teeth, The Amazing Race Canada Season 4 Episode 10, Reshad Jones House, Dividend Pictures Math, How To Make Bone Broth, Puffing Billy Groupon, Maile Gilbert Hawaii Five O, Music In The Air Quotes, Alejandro Villanueva Military Service, Hush Hush Lyrics, Elevation Worship 2020, Peirce College Login, Yellow Tape 3m, Giggs Big Bad Wiki, Semiconductor Stocks Today, Tamu Blackwell, Loctite Green, Amd Or Intel For Gaming, How Does Humble Bundle Work, Where Is Roberto Martinez From, Cochrane Meaning, Nas Quotes About Love, Barbara Hutton, More Than This Lyrics Roxy Music, Feeding Of The 5000 Video, Laura Unexpected Instagram, You Can Take That To The Bank Origin, Ksi Windmill, Before I Fall Netflix Uk, Jobs In Japan For Foreigners 2019, Prime Minister Address Australia Today, Can You Keep Up Song, Ideapad 5 14 Price In Pakistan, Swing Trading Indicators, Charlie Plummer Related To Christopher Plummer, Mt4 World Clock Indicator, Introduction To Stock Market Pdf, Doctors In Fairview, Who Wrote The Sound Of Silence, You Ask Me What I'm Thinking As I Sink Into The Floor, Best Days Out North West, Uses Of Logic Gates, Installation Meaning In Malayalam, Seattle Missing Persons List, New Amsterdam Season 2 Review, Jordan Savage And Aaliyah Mendes, How Did Peter Woodthorpe Die, Derrius Guice Dynasty 2020, Jason Marsden Spirited Away, Meituan Super App,