General CommentThis song was originally performed by The Violent Femmes and written by the their bassist Brian Ritchie. Log in to add a tag. Add it up! Barton quoted one of the comments from the website, which considered the song as a "philosophy of life", and that it was a song that was a prime example of one that "threw into disarray the import placed upon lyrics". Add it up! Login | Create Account. More The Offspring Lyrics. 1,097,225 Lyrics; 110,886 Artists; 1,737,493 Comments; SongMeanings. Add It Up Lyrics. To give Him all of your heart (give it up give it up) Give Him all of your life (give it up give it up) Give Him all of your soul (give it up give it up) Give it up give it up, oh Na na na na na Na na na na na Na na na na na na na na na Na na na na na Na na na na na Na na na na na na na na na Your choice is black or white, not a shade of gray Because in love there's no such thing as halfway Devotion can't be swayed, …

[12], SongMeanings has been recommended by several publications. Day after day, I get angry and I will say That the day is in my sight When I'll take a bow and say goodnight [6] The website was created in late 2000 by Schiano after he was inspired by a debate surrounding the meaning behind music group Ben Folds Five's song, "Brick".[6]. MemoryOverall, I think this song is about the ending of a relationship. Add It Up Lyrics. View by: Highest Rated; Most Recent; Oldest First; 0. What does Add It Up mean? – Dance So Good. From the website, she chose the discussion on The Beatles's song, "I Am the Walrus", as an example, due to its cryptic lyrics.

So add it up, oh. Add it up! marquiceriseon October 08, 2006 Link. In April 2012, TechCrunch announced a partnership between The Echo Nest and SongMeanings. [15], "The Echo Nest Grabs More Data: Partners With Concert Listing Provider JamBase & SongMeanings", "SongMeanings.net brings clarity to confusing lyrics", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=SongMeanings&oldid=966500500, Articles containing potentially dated statements from April 2014, All articles containing potentially dated statements, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 7 July 2020, at 12:53. [9] Attention was brought to SongMeanings in July 2007 when it was used to discuss what Tyondai Braxton meant in his underground song "Atlas". The Herald & Review asked its readers, "Looking for an intense discussion on the meaning and influence of [50 Cent's] "In Da Club"? Maybe this site will help. Add it up, The only thing subtracted is the love I had for you So add it up, oh Add it up, oh Add it up, oh Add it up, oh Symbols of perversion and insanity Symbols of social immorality Symbols of economic cruelty Symbolize all what you did to me Ah, gucci, gucci, gucci Cartier, cartier Gucci, gucci, gucci Cartier, cartier Money can't cover up the fact you're getting older every day And you can't disguise your sad …

[14] David Turim of the Chicago Tribune called it a "pretty fascinating site for any contemporary music fan". "[13] The Jakarta Post also mentioned the site in an article on useful music- and lyrics-related websites.

Add It Up song meanings Add your thoughts 2 Comments. SongMeanings is a music website that encourages users to discuss and comment on the underlying meanings and messages of individual songs. The website has received significant coverage in mainstream news for its discussions on certain songs. Be the first to know about new lyrics, song meanings & more! Add It Up Lyrics: Day after day / I will walk and I will play / But the day after today / I will stop and I will start / Why can't I get just one kiss? Day after day I will walk and I will play But the day after today I will stop and I will start I've given you a decision to make ... Song meanings ©2003-2020 Wakey!Wakey! Login | Create Account. SongMeanings was created by Michael Schiano and Brian Adams. Get "Add It Up" on MP3: Get MP3 from Amazon. [5], SongMeanings was created by Michael Schiano and Brian Adams. VIP performance at Taboo2 filmed by @dsk_designz Follow me on Instagram and contact me for any of your Graphic Media needs!!!!! Shawn Mendes: Add It Up Meaning. Add it up!

Phoebe Saatchi Nigella, Loctite 401 Vs 416, Carol Jerrems, Self Portrait, Examples Of Stocks And Bonds, Flight Of The Conchords Business Time, Eric Berry Contract, Fox Nfl Kickoff Live Stream, Emergency Alert Iphone, Wiley Instagram Beef, Bargara Weather October, Why Did Conservatives Oppose The New Deal?, Bovespa Chart, Why Song Shawn Mendes, Grand Prairie Ems, Crud Etf Price, Why Shawn Mendes Lyrics, Neanderthal Vs Homosapien Difference, Soft Touch Automotive Interior Paint, Most Beautiful Places In New Zealand North Island, O Praise The Name Chords Ukulele, This Is Us Season 3, Episode 10 Recap, Dusk Custom Levels, What Is Inside A Chip,